Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says (8146 Views)

IGP Says Anti-grazing Law Should Be Suspended / Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / No Ban On Public Protest – IGP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2016
DDeliverer:
Today they will say one thing...tomorrow they will say another one...
Buhari just make everybody confuse!

Try By erro gov.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by princefaculty(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2016
ericsmith:

pls post d link whr d police/FG ban peaceful protest... as much as wana wail,, wat kind of protest involves carryin guns,,destroyin citizens vehicles,,n property on sight ..N u call dat protest !! police shuld fold there hands. ignorant citizens its democracy but even democracy has rules n regulations

I would like you to also post pictures of the guns and weapons the BBOG were carrying. In as much as you voted for this scam do not be timid and shy trying by deceiving yourself that you are good with all while in the secret you lament. It's only a matter of time you will be wailing-personified as you won't be able to hide it any longer like most of your guys who voted them in are doing right now
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2016
princefaculty:

I would like you to also post pictures of the guns and weapons the BBOG were carrying. In as much as you voted for this scam do not be timid and shy trying by deceiving yourself that you are good with all while in the secret you lament. It's only a matter of time you will be wailing-personified as you won't be able to hide it any longer like most of your guys who voted them in are doing right now

the BBOG group took it to far,,its more of a ridiculing than protest,,,fr God sake must yu enta buhari bedroom fr u 2 make ur greivances knwn...they culd av stayed n protested anywhr in abuja n stil convey there message,,,must it b aso rock..in a century lik this, protest anywhr put it online,ur msg wil get across byond ur xpectations...If nt cut short in time,,it bcums a trend,,stupidity trends than common sense in nigeria..others groups wil repeat it.. even in america u wonnt enta into white house to protest
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by gabe: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2016
Yeye de smell. Police has NO right to prevent peaceful assembly or even ask for permit. U can inform them to prevent miscreants taking over your protest for safety sake. BBOG has a valid court case...
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Inova(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2016
DDeliverer:
Today they will say one thing...tomorrow they will say another one...
Buhari just make everybody confuse!

Who is the "they". Are you not reading it from trash media with unproffesional staff. Even accredited medias have joined the band wagon of unprofessionalism
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by AsoRockz01(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
ericsmith:

the BBOG group took it to far,,its more of a ridiculing than protest,,,fr God sake must yu enta buhari bedroom fr u 2 make ur greivances knwn...they culd av stayed n protested anywhr in abuja n stil convey there message,,,must it b aso rock..in a century lik this, protest anywhr put it online,ur msg wil get across byond ur xpectations...If nt cut short in time,,it bcums a trend,,stupidity trends than common sense in nigeria..others groups wil repeat it.. even in america u wonnt enta into white house to protest

You are talking bullshit.
You won't be saying this if you have one of your sisters or even a relative taken by the insurgents group.
How Did they take it too far? Asking the government to fulfill thheir promise is now a crime okwa ya?
Abeg learn how to be telling yourself the truth.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by 989900: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Good, like I said earlier, it would have been political suicide.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Elbowroom: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
summary of apc useless government :

bring out a useless, hopeless anti masses policy
test run it to see the reaction of the masses
if it's positive, continue with it
if it's negative just do the lair Muhammed grin
lie lie more lies and finally deny it cheesy

useless government
useless supporters
hopeless vagabond presidiot bullharry

which kingdom of poikilothermic animals do you belong to?
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Elbowroom: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Debaddest:
If I hear, what about the shootings that led to the death of unarmed Biafrans?

God will pay all of you condolence visit one by one

There's nothing peaceful or unarmed about Biafrans
Is it the way you people behave online we want to say
Or the way you showed your ignorance to Nigeria Laws

You weilded Sticks and stones, walking bear chested on the street
You can that peaceful protest?
One thing you dont understand is you cant use force to get your biafra, Ojukwu tried it and failed ....
What happened to memorandum?
What happened to telling your people to move back to their villages?

Try that, Not creating unwanted noise.

Am very sure you'll reply with a curse haha typical biafran genetical approach
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by horrmorr(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
But ban d killing of protesters
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Debaddest(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Elbowroom:

One thing you dont understand is you cant use force to get your biafra, Ojukwu tried it and failed ....

can u pls define "peaceful protest"
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Kdon2: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na now he wake up?? Confuse people.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Kdon2: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
AsoRockz01:

You won't be saying this if you have one of your sisters or even a relative taken by the insurgents group.
How Did they take it too far? Asking the government to fulfill thheir promise is now a crime okwa ya?
Abeg learn how to be telling yourself the truth.

Don't mind the idiat.

1 Like

Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Kdon2: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
princefaculty:

Don't mind them,dey are buffons.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=AsoRockz01 post=49232673]

Abeg learn how to be telling yourself the truth.[/quote

u feels concern yu no go join army fr north ,,to search ..wailers alway lookin fr anytin to jus wail ...no bull naa cowshit we go take rub una face..
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Pavarottii(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
sluk:
Gov Udom will not like this kind of news
Udom or Buhari?
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by AsoRockz01(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=ericsmith post=49245704][/quote]

Your permanently insane for making this preposterous comment.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
princefaculty:

am nt sayin d BBOG carried gun or vandalize any property ....i knw d pple am referin to but no time to start such issues..
a rough beginning wil alway av a smooth end ...somehow !! somehow !!
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by AsoRockz01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Elbowroom:

And have ever heard that lives were lost and properties Destroyed and Biafrans were held responsible for that?

I think you are having a problem with their bare chest it makes you go crazy but you just have to deal with that.
In as much as you don't like them.but the truth has to Be told. [/b]they are peaceful protesters[b]
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by aribisala0(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
summary of apc useless government :

bring out a useless, hopeless anti masses policy
test run it to see the reaction of the masses
if it's positive, continue with it
if it's negative just do the lair Muhammed grin
lie lie more lies and finally deny it cheesy

useless government
useless supporters
hopeless vagabond presidiot bullharry
It is a Nigerian government so it will be useless.I pity those who think that APC or PDP are any different the Joke is on those who take sides or who believe there are sides. They are all having a laugh at the expense of Nigerians
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Your permanently insane for making this preposterous comment.
you are a nobody so i wonnt insult yu
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by AsoRockz01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
ericsmith:

you are a nobody so i wonnt insult yu

If not for one thing,i for use mouth send you go back village.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Henrichemeka(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Is it that these people don't know what they say after saying it?
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Elbowroom: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
AsoRockz01:

And have ever heard that lives were lost and properties Destroyed and Biafrans were held responsible for that?

I think you are having a problem with their bare chest it makes you go crazy but you just have to deal with that.
In as much as you don't like them.but the truth has to Be told. [/b]they are peaceful protesters[b]

I have nothing against your agitation, either it's political or sycophancy
Yes i've witness and seen instances where people's goods were stolen
An hausa man was burnt alive in Onitsha
Dangote Trailer was set on fire

My questions are :
1. Are you fighting Nigeria or you want to secede peacefully or piece-fully?
2. Are you fighting Hausa and Yoruba ?
3. Why is that whenever anything positive is said about Nigeria you guys go against it, hate it & rant ?
4. Is this your biafra acceptable?

I took time to ask my very good igbo friends about what they feel about the whole biafra thing, they all said one thing

They said it's just " gross madness* " that its politically motivated

Real igbos are hardworking and loves Nigeria because most of them made it here in 9ja
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Elbowroom: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
AsoRockz01:

My questions are :
3. Why is that whenever anything positive is said about Nigeria you guys go against it, hate it & rant ?

I took time to ask my very good igbo friends about what they feel about the whole biafra thing, they all said one thing

Real igbos are hardworking and loves Nigeria because most of them made it here in 9ja
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by Elbowroom: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Debaddest:

can u pls define "peaceful protest"

1. Involve the law enforcement agency
2. You don't need to carry sticks & other volatile equipments
3. You cant raise your flag inside Nigeria, because you've not yet gotten your freedom
4. You need to inform and sensitive people about it not abuse and throw insults at hausa, yoruba etc...

Your zone were given huge allocations over the years, what has your leaders over there used the monies from FG to do.

Direct your angers at the necessary personnel not be Hausa or Yoruba offend you instead they allowed you to dwell and do what you like in there territory
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by AsoRockz01(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Elbowroom:

My questions are :

I give up.
On a more serious note,your response is sincere and honest.
Re: No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says by sluk(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Udom or Buhari?

Udom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lili Gabari Dies At 86 / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / Nigerian Soldier Pulls Uniform As IPOB Security Network Opens Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.