Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Experience With Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Kids (642 Views)

How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / Thread For Parents With Kids Who Top Their Classes Academically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Kids by deedan9(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello N'landers,

I want to know if anyone here have had this experience. I don't even know the best section to post it. But anyways, let's get to the point.

I have always had this experience about kids, yes, kids.
Whenever I am in a place and a kid(s) is/are there, I always get their attention. I don't just know the best way to explain it.

They stare at me and even sometimes walk up to me and ask me money even though they have not seen me since they were born. It is like they suddenly develops courage, boldness and push away fear.

I have always wondered what will give them this courage to walk to me, greet me and even at times request for money. It baffles me and I don't even know about 90% of them, neither do they know me.

Few days ago, I was in a commercial bus, a passenger with a baby of at most 8 months old entered the bus. Few minutes later, the baby tried turning to my direction trying to catch a glimpse of me despite being in the front seat with his mother and I sitting behind them. Overtime, he turned to my direction and gave a smile.
Sometimes, they would even want to touch me whenever I sit close to them.

Countless situations of these kids anecdote have always happened starting few years back. I've always ignored them until I decided to try and decipher the logic behind it. Up till now, nothing has came up.

I've thought it to be Guardian Angel since they can come in any form. But I'm still very confused about it and I don't know if it's connected to horoscope or something concerned with my future. I loves kids. I am bloody single since I was born.

I know some kids like to play, but these frequent occurrences spanning over a year now has gotten me curious.

I am very confused, and I don't even know the right section to post it or best person to explain it to.

Please can I get any useful information here?

Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Kids by HungerBAD: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Make i reply you brb

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kids by blessedvisky(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol. Religion section will help you more undecided
Re: My Experience With Kids by deedan9(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lol. Religion section will help you more undecided
OK, lemme share the link there.
Re: My Experience With Kids by blessedvisky(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
deedan9:

OK, lemme share the link there.
Just make sure you avoid d following people ranchodda.s s.eun k.evoh h.ahn l.epasharon f.reecocoa jonnydon2 I.fenes
You should be safe
Re: My Experience With Kids by deedan9(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
blessedvisky:

Just make sure you avoid d following people ranchodda.s s.eun k.evoh h.ahn l.epasharon f.reecocoa jonnydon2 I.fenes
You should be safe
OK, thanks. They can't catch me

(1) (Reply)

Police Release Shocking Photos Of Overdosed Parents With Child In Backseat / Install And View Your CCTV Camera Online From Anywhere In The World / [A MUST READ] 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Asking Her To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.