Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine (1958 Views)

2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
one davido three the guy who looked like him

1 Like

Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by HungerBAD: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
This guy is funny.

First 2 looks like Davido.

The last 2 looks like I GO DIE before he blew up.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
What kind of fuckery is this ? ... See as u black ahbeg ... Wtf
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
What kind of fuckery is this ? ... See as u black ahbeg ... Wtf
did i say me i said him so not me you address him as him because that what i saw online
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
zicoflex:
did i say me i said him so not me you address him as him because that what i saw online
we are not blind.... Or u that stupid or gay to write ur name of the supposed "he " photo ? Cos we can all see zicoflex written on one of the pics...nigga u ashamed of ursef Ne ?
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buahahahahahahahaha...shame DN make am delete the other pic .... But truely u look like Davido o
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
we are not blind.... Or u that stupid or gay to write ur name of the supposed "he " photo ? Cos we can all see zicoflex written on one of the pics...nigga u ashamed of ursef Ne ?
guy shine your eyes and look back at those pics again tell the thrut
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
Buahahahahahahahaha...shame DN make am delete the other pic .... But truely u look like Davido o
god bless you jo that guy no they look well e come they make me lie
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhahahahahsh
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by Richiy(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op, but why? cry

If you don't want to suffer from cyber bullying, you better beg Mr L to close this thread for you. grin
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
Buhahahahahsh
talk now make i deal with you

Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Richiy:
Op, but why? cry

If you don't want to suffer from cyber bullying, you better beg Mr L to close this thread for you. grin
god is by my side dont fear
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
zicoflex:
talk now make i deal with you
Davido sorry na ...I no talk again ...hafa u sef the sing like Davido BA
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
Davido sorry na ...I no talk again ...hafa u sef the sing like Davido BA
yes na
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by Richiy(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
zicoflex:
god is by my side dont fear

Why you sef go put this picture undecided
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Richiy:

Why you sef go put this picture undecided
which one post am may i see if no be say i love you i for don blast you if you see am bring
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
zicoflex:
yes na you can meet me on facebook zicoflex or send me your facebook username then we turn friends
hahahah...see as God don catch u...u agree as u be the "he" ... Lol with this kinda face ...I wonder hw ur music go be ...
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
hahahah...see as God don catch u...u agree as u be the "he" ... Lol with this kinda face ...I wonder hw ur music go be ...
your problem fault get wahala na me be the trending artiste for my city see you na there you go day way i go big pass wizkid
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP needs glasses cry
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by zicoflex(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:

Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by YhungPablo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
I was thinking it was the guy in the second pix..until I saw the third poo
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by devilmaycry: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
zicoflex:
your problem fault get wahala na me be the trending artiste for my city see you na there you go day way i go big pass wizkid
joke of the day ....buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by YhungPablo(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
zicoflex:
your own they small and to block you they small
I am fully ready
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by ultmatmus(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2016
abeg shey na foursquare church you dey attend ni cos the shape of your head no b here ooo
i go happy if this fvc+3ry hit frontpage...
*abeg na joke oo**
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Amazing See Nairalander That Also Looks Like Davido In A Way You Cant Imagine by kokoA(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Person get craw-craw for forehead wey he suppose dey hide him face undecided mcheeww.. Davidoo Ekiti version. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Wizkid Sony Deal Stopped Davido From Releasing New Music Projects / Ex-governor Donald Duke Shows Off His ‘wicked’ Power Bike / Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.