Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

True Story : There Are Still Angels Amongst Us [pictures] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / True Story : There Are Still Angels Amongst Us [pictures] (741 Views)

Top 10 Angels Caught On Tape (video) / Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story : There Are Still Angels Amongst Us [pictures] by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
As posted on Facebook by a friend of mine ...

On my flight back to Georgia I saw this man, who was a stranger to this woman, offer to help her because she was pregnant and alone on the flight and her son was upset and fussy. He did not complain, he just told her that he was a DAD, and wanted to help her so she could rest. This MAN walked the aisle most of the flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta comforting this womans son as if he was his own...I was in tears...not because he was white and she was black...but because it showed me today that there are still GOOD people out there in a world full of turmoil. Big UPS to this DAD and all the DADS out there...you are the real MVPS!

#REALMENTAKEACTION

Cc : Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique .

2 Likes

Re: True Story : There Are Still Angels Amongst Us [pictures] by dmgr(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: True Story : There Are Still Angels Amongst Us [pictures] by Skillfullulu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmm, touching story.
Naija peeps fit do am too, we still got the good inside is na money cause division and wickedness.
#endingsoon

(1) (Reply)

Its 1st October In Pink At The Blueprint "Pink Walkathon" Cancer Campaign / Stylish 86-year-old Grandma Just Got Married And She Made A Gorgeous Bride! / Ace Gospel Singer 'solomon Lange' Unvailed As Markdball Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.