Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures (1571 Views)

How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by benzems(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Can you eat any of these 10 unknown creature?

1. This is type of unknown creature found in Amazon Forest Brazil

It looks like monkey but yet nobody can tell what exactly it is.

2. You may call this fish,
but the design in the head is gradually turning to a snake
but much meat will be located there

Read more ยป
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/09/can-you-eat-any-of-these-10-unknown.html

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by iPrevail(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why the fvck would anyone want to eat any of that?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2016
The first creature is a spider monkey or gibbon, I'm too lazy to check google for the proper creature. Number two is made up, probably a photoshop creation. Monkeys are not really my thing so I'd pass except in a circumstance of war or famine. I love fish but if I see a lizard/fish combination I no do.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by benzems(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2016
charix:
The first creature is a spider monkey or gibbon, I'm too lazy to check google for the proper creature. Number two is made up, probably a photoshop creation. Monkeys are not really my thing so I'd pass except in a circumstance of war or famine. I love fish but if I see a lizard/fish combination I no do.

My dear non of the creatures is photoshop, is real and found in the Amazon forest
the problem is that nobody know any of the creatures name

for me I like number 4 and number 9
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2016
benzems:

My dear non of the creatures is photoshop, is real and found in the Amazon forest
the problem is that nobody know any of the creatures name
If the creature is real then provide more pictures of it rather than a single one.
Gone are the days people can claim creatures are unknown because almost everybody on earth owns a camera phone so pictures of said strange creature would litter the internet.
Failure to provide more pictures of the lizard/fish thing would confirm my first statement.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by benzems(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2016
charix:

If the creature is real then provide more pictures of it rather than a single one.
Gone are the days people can claim creatures are unknown because almost everybody on earth owns a camera phone so pictures of said strange creature would litter the internet.
Failure to provide more pictures of the lizard/fish thing would confirm my first statement.

Please check
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/09/can-you-eat-any-of-these-10-unknown.html
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Unknown Creatures by benzems(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2016
charix:

La click la starve to death.

lolz
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ingy Natural & Organic Foods Live In Abuja! / Help!!! Please Where Can I Get Wara In Abuja? / Eba And Wheat Flour, Which Has More Calories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.