Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri (910 Views)

Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by queenst(f): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by queenst(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
I really don't understand why a President will have 10 P Jets..... This is so absurd mhen.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by Swiftlee(m): 1:09am On Sep 10, 2016
grin He and his cabinet members should also enroll their children in Nigerian schools before they come to tell us about personal change. I support omokri, this change is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by krasican(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Mr Omokri is right though but 9 too much na lest i 4get but why u no tell ur man jonah d same thing..

Before u CHANGE THE CHANGE SELL ALL YOUR CARS AND BUY OK PLASTIC HAND FAN INCASE U WAN BLOW SWEAT FROM UR BODY AFTER U MUST HAVE TREKKED FROM ABUJA TO NASARAWA tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by kaffy4tope(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Is this Rheno omorinkinrin Ok? undecided See kettle calling pot black o. Was it Bubu that bought the jets? Is it not your useless shoeless creek ineffectual buffon that acquired them when he was still power drunk? Maddoooo....'Go advice ur ogogoro drunkard first' sad

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by Cletus77(m): 3:00am On Sep 10, 2016
i love dis post
Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by Adminisher: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
walescounis:
I really don't understand why a President will have 10 P Jets..... This is so absurd mhen.

Obj and Jonathan bought most of them. Three of them just before the last elections. You won't believe the categories of people who lobby third world country leader to buy planes for their fleets. Some sitting Presidents and ex Presidents in Europe and US will call you in Aso Rock to introduce aircraft to you.
You have to know what you are doing as a man when you are on that seat.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Werey lomokunrin yi sha
Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by APCsupporter: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wasnt it the idiotic bastard, who doubles as a drunkard and an ineffectual buffon ie jonah-daftt that bought those planes. Reno mockery you are a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by APCsupporter: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Is this Rheno omorinkinrin Ok? undecided See kettle calling pot black o. Was it Bubu that bought the jets? Is it not your useless shoeless creek ineffectual buffon that acquired them when he was still power drunk? Maddoooo....'Go advice ur ogogoro drunkard first' sad

Wtf! Somebody even "first me" to say this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by amaechi1: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Swiftlee:
grin He and his cabinet members should also enroll their children in Nigerian schools before they come to tell us about personal change. I support omokri, this change is a scam!

Yes, you are right. The change is a scam, PMB bought the 10 planes. O yes, I remember PMB rejecting the proposal to buy a new car immediately he resume. That contract was initiated by last administration. I also remember, the last administration was in kanya with over 60 delegate for AU meeting. Omokiri please, change gear and strategy. This one is not working. Oga Omokiri why Arik? That is where you have interest. You want the government to help you boost your return on investment.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by chernest2002: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Believe buhari 's change at your own peril.
Re: Before You Say Change, Sell 9 Out Of 10 Presidential Jet - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Reno omokri is not just a retard,but doubles as the chairman and spokesman of Nigeria retard association(NRA)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Of The Mind And Biafran Seperatism - Prince Charles Offokaja / How Can I Join PDP / Shylock D Jew: Video of Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos Developing Lagos, Abuja Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.