Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

This Is A Must Read Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is A Must Read Post (283 Views)

Let's Listen To This Must Read Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Must Read Post by Carliswagmalip(m): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Yoo!
Good morning,how was your night? Believe it was cool,cause mine was! So what do I have for my dear readers today? Uhmmm.
Yea! Always,its music or should I say Celebrities? Today I’ll be sharing with you a few celebrities,who do more than entertain me. What I mean is, I’ll be naming a few Celebrity who I feel sing/act sense,or their lifestyle both on the TV and away from the is one which should feed anybody’s head with sense..
Yo!! the is more to being a celebrity,and the is more to viewing celebrities,I hope you got me?

This guys,don’t just entertain us,their lifestyle and choice of words on/out of work,the way the Handel situations/cases,roles the play in movies,kinda has sense to. For the fact that the are celebrities,we can still learn from them,yeah! Am always writing from my own point of view,and I seldom know many things,so am always open for opposite ideas. Before I give my number one,let me recognize the greatest of all women that ever lived this earth,the queen of queens,the Mother of our savior,the woman who for no reasons just loves helping me,the architect to me setting up this blog…
Am talking of

“the Blessed Virgin Mary”
Queen of Heaven and earth.. Mama I say
“Happy Birthday” (I wrote this post on September 8th)

You know,if am to list people I give my utmost affection and reverence to, she is on that list.

1st My mum.
2nd The BVM(Jesus,God….)
3rd My bestie.
4th OThers.

Yeah! Am not a fanatic,I’ll not put BVM 1st,many would say God 1st b4 your parents,but both of us know it,that deep down inside you,as far as you depend on your parent for survival,on your scale of preference,the are placed before God!! Yeah!
But,BVM has done so much for me, switti believe me,I don’t give a Fu*k if you call me ‘fetish’,cause your opinion never counts in my life,and above all in my spiritual life..
Hehe,but believe you me,’ am not spiritual,one bit’ I still watch phonos,if I get the opportunity to(am not justifying myself)
If I am watching a movie,and the want to have real sex,weather the Pope is watching it with me or not,I’ll open my eyes,stick out my tongue,stand my ears,and expand my nostrils and watch it with a very special and re-enforced attention. Hehe.. “I’m forever Me”
Yeah! So back to today’s scriptures
1st on my list of celebrities with educative lifestyle is.
Yes he really jogged in Ikoyi

Mark Zukerberg÷ yeah,that Fb guy,anyone Knows where he is from? Should help me,cause that ‘zukerberg’ sounds like someone from the zoo. Hehehe.
Well,the Gentle man visited my country recently,and he did things which created goose pimples on me.. When I saw him jog on Ikoyi bridge,I was so happy. It didn’t just earn there, saw him take photos with many people! Wow,and you know what? The Man jogged without no bouncers,even if they were,I didn’t see any.. The good act of humility didn’t just earn there, Mark traveled to Kenya,and he remembered that he(owner of the world’s number one social network,with over 5billion users,he the 6th richest man on earth,from the world’s most powerful country) hasn’t visited the President of Nigeria an African country(sw*ar am not reducing my country,NEVER,am just trying to make a point which the world knows already)

OPEN A NEW TAP AND READ THIS ARTICLE

and off course,the most powerful and educated country in Africa,he Mr Mark Zukerberg,boarded a flight, Flew back across over 5 countries,came to Nigeria,he dropped his tradition of ‘blue T-shirt and jeans trouser,got a suite and went to Abuja to meet the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!! God!! What a man,Zukerberg is.. It didn’t just earn there,when he was asked why he didn’t wear his Traditional wear to the Aso Rock,he said

"am going to meet a president,am to dress officially"
“am going to meet a president,am to dress officially”

should I be the one to tell you the life lesson I’ve learned from him?? Well,its in a nutshell called “HUMILITY”

Wait,but can you imagine a news which till next year,it would still be annoying me is,
Common ‘Mikel obi’
Well,for the fact that he is a Celebrity let me remove the Common.
But the so called Mikel Obi,who hasn’t scored up to 6 goals in the last 3 years,who isn’t even a star player(Top 40) came to see President Goodluck(Emeritus) with an ear piece,dressed casually concerning the issue of his father’s kidnapping.. Imagine! Playing for Chelsea has made him,god over his country,am a daft football fan,but I heard in 2006 he was once a ‘Messi’s ranker‘ but since its “Grace to grass” he droped.. Well.. What is my bussines.
Its not just that,that makes ‘Mark Zukerberg’ to be featured on my great celebrities list,its also that ‘he’s one of the few celebrities,who use their real names on fb,and accepts all friend request,he just opened his Fourth one..
So Mark,is a Model to all celebrities and upcoming celebs..Yoo!
Good morning,how was your night? Believe it was cool,cause mine was! So what do I have for my dear readers today? Uhmmm.
Yea! Always,its music or should I say Celebrities? Today I’ll be sharing with you a few celebrities,who do more than entertain me. What I mean is, I’ll be naming a few Celebrity who I feel sing/act sense,or their lifestyle both on the TV and away from the is one which should feed anybody’s head with sense..
Yo!! the is more to being a celebrity,and the is more to viewing celebrities,I hope you got me?

This guys,don’t just entertain us,their lifestyle and choice of words on/out of work,the way the Handel situations/cases,roles the play in movies,kinda has sense to. For the fact that the are celebrities,we can still learn from them,yeah! Am always writing from my own point of view,and I seldom know many things,so am always open for opposite ideas. Before I give my number one,let me recognize the greatest of all women that ever lived this earth,the queen of queens,the Mother of our savior,the woman who for no reasons just loves helping me,the architect to me setting up this blog…
Am talking of

“the Blessed Virgin Mary”
Queen of Heaven and earth.. Mama I say
“Happy Birthday” (I wrote this post on September 8th)

You know,if am to list people I give my utmost affection and reverence to, she is on that list.

1st My mum.
2nd The BVM(Jesus,God….)
3rd My bestie.
4th OThers.

Yeah! Am not a fanatic,I’ll not put BVM 1st,many would say God 1st b4 your parents,but both of us know it,that deep down inside you,as far as you depend on your parent for survival,on your scale of preference,the are placed before God!! Yeah!
But,BVM has done so much for me, switti believe me,I don’t give a Fu*k if you call me ‘fetish’,cause your opinion never counts in my life,and above all in my spiritual life..
Hehe,but believe you me,’ am not spiritual,one bit’ I still watch phonos,if I get the opportunity to(am not justifying myself)
If I am watching a movie,and the want to have real sex,weather the Pope is watching it with me or not,I’ll open my eyes,stick out my tongue,stand my ears,and expand my nostrils and watch it with a very special and re-enforced attention. Hehe.. “I’m forever Me”
Yeah! So back to today’s scriptures
1st on my list of celebrities with educative lifestyle is.

Mark Zukerberg÷ yeah,that Fb guy,anyone Knows where he is from? Should help me,cause that ‘zukerberg’ sounds like someone from the zoo. Hehehe.
Well,the Gentle man visited my country recently,and he did things which created goose pimples on me.. When I saw him jog on Ikoyi bridge,I was so happy. It didn’t just earn there, saw him take photos with many people! Wow,and you know what? The Man jogged without no bouncers,even if they were,I didn’t see any.. The good act of humility didn’t just earn there, Mark traveled to Kenya,and he remembered that he(owner of the world’s number one social network,with over 5billion users,he the 6th richest man on earth,from the world’s most powerful country) hasn’t visited the President of Nigeria an African country(sw*ar am not reducing my country,NEVER,am just trying to make a point which the world knows already)

OPEN A NEW TAP AND READ THIS ARTICLE

and off course,the most powerful and educated country in Africa,he Mr Mark Zukerberg,boarded a flight, Flew back across over 5 countries,came to Nigeria,he dropped his tradition of ‘blue T-shirt and jeans trouser,got a suite and went to Abuja to meet the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!! God!! What a man,Zukerberg is.. It didn’t just earn there,when he was asked why he didn’t wear his Traditional wear to the Aso Rock,he said

"am going to meet a president,am to dress officially"
“am going to meet a president,am to dress officially”

should I be the one to tell you the life lesson I’ve learned from him?? Well,its in a nutshell called “HUMILITY”

Wait,but can you imagine a news which till next year,it would still be annoying me is,
Common ‘Mikel obi’
Well,for the fact that he is a Celebrity let me remove the Common.
But the so called Mikel Obi,who hasn’t scored up to 6 goals in the last 3 years,who isn’t even a star player(Top 40) came to see President Goodluck(Emeritus) with an ear piece,dressed casually concerning the issue of his father’s kidnapping.. Imagine! Playing for Chelsea has made him,god over his country,am a daft football fan,but I heard in 2006 he was once a ‘Messi’s ranker‘ but since its “Grace to grass” he droped.. Well.. What is my bussines.
Its not just that,that makes ‘Mark Zukerberg’ to be featured on my great celebrities list,its also that ‘he’s one of the few celebrities,who use their real names on fb,and accepts all friend request,he just opened his Fourth one..
So Mark,is a Model to all celebrities and upcoming celebs..

you wouldnt enjoy it well from here,dont know how to place the necessary images and videos,its a very rich contents,click this link and have your say also
http://www.carliswag.com/hood/celebrities-who-do-more-than-just-entertain-me/

(1) (Reply)

Getting Our Priorities Right Is Essential In Recording Great Success - MAN 2016 / You Want A Powerful Website For Your Business/brand? See Our 5d's Of Web Develop / FUNNY STREET VOXPOP: What Is Valentine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.