Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months (19521 Views)

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / $200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by bayelsaowei(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2016
danmasani101:
Kaiiiiii chanji

According to findings from aviation
experts, however, the Federal
Government may have spent about
N19.9bn on the 10-aircraft PAF in the
last 15 months of President
Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
e be like even this punch report na lie knowing already how much was to be spent within the first 6months when Buhari got into power. .... grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by AngryNigerian(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Gxdfgcvgdegvhjdedgjjngsvjugrffjkfdg
Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by bayelsaowei(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
a government that drank satchet milo while campaigning but now feeds with 5+ billion Naira every year grin
and some hopeless miscreants are comparing this rag useless old hag call Buhari with the father of democracy himself Gej.
fact is that 1 Gej = 100 pieces of gworo chewing dullard Buhari + kemi adeosun the brainless woman + lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard + all his (buhari) current ministers including his prostitute fraudulent wife aishaburton the product of rape.
people were scammed beyond normal... grin

15 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by misscall247: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Kai...Buhari is corrupt

7 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by bayelsaowei(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
passingshot can't even make a statement...If it was Gej he would run around this thread like a hyperactive child...mouth Don heavy am....e dey abroad dey support this useless directionless and hypocritical administration. ....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Juban(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
This government has not kept one promise since inception. To make matters worse, it does everything with impunity, Maybe that was why their cousins and nephews were made the head of our security organisations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Btruth: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Cletus77:
lalasti....... Abeg how dem dey write am
don't worry yourself, just leave am like that or you can also write "lala elastic" he will still understand. angry

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by paooxide(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2016
The article is purely speculative and is inconclusive.

"
According to the document, the Presidency put the amount of money so far released for the Presidential Air Fleet since the inception of the current administration in May 2015 till date in the region of N5bn. The breakdown of the sum showed that N2.3bn was released for PAF by the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation between May and November 2015. That figure included releases for personnel costs, overheads and capital expenditures; out of the N5.19bn appropriated for PAF in the 2015 budget. Of the sum, the Presidency said N99.715m was spent on aircraft maintenance, spares and subscription services. "

Most people commenting did not read the article , besides maintaining an aircraft is totally different from maintaining a car (how much more 10 aircraft)

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by alfsalami: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
But who bought the aircrafts ? Who out there will pmb sell them to and at what price ? Suppose we work on making them national carriers ? With current exchange rate, do we still expect same maintenance charges ? Wailers !

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by rozayx5(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
passingshot can't even make a statement...If it was Gej he would run around this thread like a hyperactive child...mouth Don heavy am....e dey abroad dey support this useless directionless and hypocritical administration. ....

leave the dirty hypocrite

later he will come and write epistles how gej shud have saved phantom billions when gej actually increased recurrent expenditure to make life a bit easier

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by PassingShot(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
This govt can be as half useless as the Ineffectual Buffoon's. Happy? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by bayelsaowei(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

This govt can be as half useless as the Ineffectual Buffoon's. Happy? grin
this government is 10 times more useless than the past one...The masses can't boast of anything they've gained from this goatish administration. ..

Nothing....This administration is only good on papers...useless...come back to Nigeria and enjoy the administration. ..

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by DonCortino: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
paooxide:
The article is purely speculative and is inconclusive.

"
According to the document, the Presidency put the amount of money so far released for the Presidential Air Fleet since the inception of the current administration in May 2015 till date in the region of N5bn. The breakdown of the sum showed that N2.3bn was released for PAF by the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation between May and November 2015. That figure included releases for personnel costs, overheads and capital expenditures; out of the N5.19bn appropriated for PAF in the 2015 budget. Of the sum, the Presidency said N99.715m was spent on aircraft maintenance, spares and subscription services. "

Most people commenting did not read the article , besides maintaining an aircraft is totally different from maintaining a car (how much more 10 aircraft)

You are a very wicked, evil and useless hypocrite. When gej spent 1.5 billion in 12 months (2014) for the same aircraft ur likes ran amok screaming blue murder! Now u are justifying more than 5billion withing 6months. angry angry angry sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Omeokachie: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari that was pictured drinking N10 milo when seeking for votes later went on to budget billions for meals.

Same man who said he will use the presidential fleet to start up a national carrier, is still holding on to the same fleet and spending billions in maintanance cost.

Then the tyrant turns round to say that change should begin with the masses

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by BlindAngel: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

shatap there!! grin chaii i know looking for good news (even if it's fake) is soo hard nowadays so i don't blame you for keeping vigil searching for good news from the useless president ever, frustrating isn't it?
i understand the disappointment the dullard (bullharry) is giving you and your folks and i understand the frustration of keeping a long vigil searching for good news but can't find one. don't worry next time try to understand that nothing good will ever come from the pedophile monkey called bullharry the failure himself.
my condolences cool
oops talking about frustration i guess you're referring to yourself that keeps searching for non existing good news from the dullard himself all over the internet like
Chaiiiii, see finishing. This is called Fatality, brutality its an under statement.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by PassingShot(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
this government is 10 times more useless than the past one...The masses can't boast of anything they've gained from this goatish administration. ..

Nothing....This administration is only good on papers...useless...come back to Nigeria and enjoy the administration. ..
Stop crying. Free money won't come to you anymore. The useless GEJ aka Ineffectual Buffoon put you in this miserable condition.

I come to Nigeria regularly and I'm coming again soon. You like to meet me? grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by canalily(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Lolgringrin and they are bragging 'change begins with them'angry ndi changeembarassed change ur business joorshockedshocked

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Mavrick2012: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Your level of frustration is even pitiable and appalling.
You've been given enough undeserved attention already, boy.
sir, sincerely i must commend those of you involved in the very difficult task of defending this government.
The government is really making your good work tedious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Lesley01(f): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Yet they are flaunting Change begins with me trend.This people are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by ceeethru(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
The scriptures say my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is so sad that most nigerians are still so dull to be able understand that Nigeria is in big trouble under APC government. They are not willing to make any sacrifice for the good of the country. How can a leader who should lead by example tell his followers that change begins with them. Is that not crazy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by bayelsaowei(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Stop crying. Free money won't come to you anymore. The useless GEJ aka Ineffectual Buffoon put you in this miserable condition.

I come to Nigeria regularly and I'm coming again soon. You like to meet me? grin
who ever talked about free money na ...why u wan mumu like this...did I receive free money from the last administration? ??...I work for my money...

The comatose we are experiencing is also as a result of the dullards incompetence...

Now why has he spent so much running those jets but come out to tell Nigeria to bear...

I am afraid that you haven't condemned this crazy act but telling me about free money...are you even a sincere person at all or just a regular paid zombie....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by drss2(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2016
chxe:
I love this change
May all the people who voted for this government witness the wayo change 100 fold
amen!
Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by brovkhovich: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
People should stop jurging buhari give him patient .
I cant believe all nigerian lack patient
During gej tenure 500 billion naira dat was miss from presidency account could not give account of how that kind of huge amount got missing but today u people are critizising a man that spent 19.9billion naira on something that everybody know it exist and 500billion naira that got missing in presidency account of gej tenure while president goodluck Jonathan is the only single person out of 173 million people nigeria have Access to dat account
For does who re anti-buhari should shot and Bleep off .
You re all pieces of shit

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by fsb(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Technically speaking, the fleet is registered to the Nigerian Airforce and not to the office of the president.

I think someone captured my thoughts earlier by saying the article is purely speculative. Nigerian Journalists wih their contradictory stories.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by drss2(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
shatap there!! grin chaii i know looking for good news (even if it's fake) is soo hard nowadays so i don't blame you for keeping vigil searching for good news from the useless president ever, frustrating isn't it?
i understand the disappointment the dullard (bullharry) is giving you and your folks and i understand the frustration of keeping a long vigil searching for good news but can't find one. don't worry next time try to understand that nothing good will ever come from the pedophile monkey called bullharry the failure himself.
my condolences cool
oops talking about frustration i guess you're referring to yourself that keeps searching for non existing good news from the dullard himself all over the internet like
hahahahhahahahahah omo see upper cut cheesy am sure d poor boy dey cry for him room now grin.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by rozayx5(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2016
drss2:
hahahahhahahahahah omo see upper cut cheesy am sure d poor boy dey cry for him room now grin.

lol

even a zombie admitted online that its hard to defend Buhari these days

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by cosade(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by bakynes(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2016
I am not here to support the Buhari govt but many of the wailing fools did not read the article. Punch got the information from the Presidency's office. It shows this govt is sincere and will not hide any information from the public. Besides all those Aircraft spares and maintenance will cost more due to the new FX compared to that of Jonathan's administration. I use a Car and I know the cost of spare parts now compared to when dollars was at less than 200 naira.Besides who bought the Aircrafts? is it not PDP from Obasanjo down to Jonathan. Buhari hasn't bought any aircraft. Just yst dy news came out from the Presidency that the President has ordered them to find how to either sell some of the aircrafts or add them to that of the fleet of NAF so why the wailing.
Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by drss2(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
rozayx5:

lol

even a zombie admitted online that its hard to defend Buhari these days
they ar totally over whelm d dullards incompetence. grin
Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Open Letter to President Buhari

Dear Presido, don't get it twisted Change cannot begin with me any longer, it should begin with you Mr President already.
I am aware Change has to begin with me, and that's why, together with some other 15million Nigerians, we damned the blazing Sun to install that Change via our vote some 18months ago. Now, amidst hunger, double digit inflation, wide spread retrenchment, indomitable recession and a very corrupt National Assembly, and while you and your family are enjoying free things in Aso Rock, you yet looked me straight in the face and said "Change begins with me". Seriously ? Apparently dear Presido, you are either ill-advised or irredeemably confused.

We know Change is a two-way thing : "bottom-up" and "up-to-bottom". We as good citizens began the "bottom-up" Change on March 28, 2015. Now the ball is in your court sir, no longer in ours. And mind you sir, the Change we want is not an endless corruption suites against your oppositions or Minister Lai Muhammed taking selfie on a queue. The Change we talk about is diversification through Agro-Business, stable electricity, food security, employment and infrastructures. Whenthen Mr. President, stop majoring in minor things, start to major in major things. The future is bleak, because the present is bleeding.

Yours faithfully
RK Alasa...a concerned citizen

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months by Larryfest(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
Propaganda everywhere, anywhere, anytime. . . . . I wont be suprise if the Presidency spokesman on media come out with the right figures in some hours. This news is just for the wailers to 'cum' on!!
Dude the thing is this...even if the figures were fabricated what is the use of keeping 10 aircrafts when the country as a whole doesn't even have a single national carrier? In this current recession why keep all 10 aircrafts atleast 2 or 3 would have been ok...and to think of it he actually campaigned against the usage of the aircrafts by the former president during the election... So what is he doing now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / Search For Funding For Nigeria Giving Us Hypertension – Okonjo-Iweala Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.