Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures (42895 Views)

TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures / Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures / Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by Bimpe29: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Invitation to another marital crisis. Celebs and Show Off!
Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by nyabinghi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
emmasege:
Her choice of husband does not suggest she's internally beautiful (I mean in terms of intellectual capacity and character wise). How could she have ended up with a local man with tribal marks and who can't even communicate fluently in English?

Why do beautiful or handsome folks sometimes end up with their opposite?
the hubby speaks good english,stop the misinformation.
Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by groundnutoil(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bros leave dm i have a cousin in d movie industry we b like 5 and 6 she d yarn d main tin as im d hot.all does movie producers get connect with dm politicians so dm d do d recommendation 4 dm .so d act as pimps to d wealthy guys
Deepfreezer:
hahhaha. Seriously I usually ask myself isn't the same movie the actors make that the actresses do. Yet the ladies are wealthier than the men in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by AlexzStructure(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
SAMBARRY:
jide kosoko ,saidi balogun, majid Michele and a lot of male Yoruba actors I can't remember their names

Ehen? Ok

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by kenoz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
lovely
Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by TolaniLuv: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2016
suzan404:
pls do I know you?and I wasn't referring to you....I guess we are all entitled to our opinions......pls don't ever quote me again.....thanks smiley

Yes. You don't know me! And I don't care to knw you too.. Jus carry ur ugly jealous a$$ go one corner. Bye
Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by TolaniLuv: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Chipappii:
Op it is still a sin to lie o. Where is the stun in this element of bleach.
Amebo she call u? Abi is d woman ya milf?

Boy, who Deh follow you talk ??
Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by Chipappii(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
TolaniLuv:

Boy, who Deh follow you talk ??
Chinko african man.
Re: Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures by randylekson: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oju pupa idi dudu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.