Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process (29721 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment For Team Lead, Corporate Social Respon / Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. / Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by chapatti: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2016
We have received news that the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) of recent has launched an online job portal for a transparent recruitment procedure across the globe. The purpose for this online launching was to be transparent in its recruitment process.

According to the report from The Nigerian Stock Exchange which stated that the portal was meant “to attract top talent and optimize its recruitment process”, by also enhancing its recruitment capability, increasing turnaround time and providing a consumer-friendly candidate experience.
An employee of NSE which we could reach, said that the recruitment process will work in line with its values of “transparency, teamwork, integrity and professionalism (TTIP)”.

The NSE Recruitment Portal is designed to recruit graduate trainees, interns, entry-level and other experienced staff across about some 13 states of the federation and the nation’s capital.

The states to be recruited from includes Ogun, Bauchi, Edo, Oyo, Kwara, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Onitsha, Imo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Yola.

Pai Gamde, head of human resources In a statement stated that the portal “will handle all aspects of recruitment, from application, to scheduling interviews and onboarding of new hires”.

The head of human resources at NSE, also explained that “technological advances have streamlined almost all business functions and the Human resource function is not an exception”.

“By taking our recruitment process online through our website, NSE have actually developed a secure podium to capture, reach out and engage with qualified candidates who can support our continuing drive for growth in the Nigerian capital market.

“The entire recruitment procedure as it where is automated from the beginning to the end. Based on this, it will allow for rapid feedback and real time updates on whether an applicant has been successful or if the vacancy has already been filled.

“The secure podium will also provide a fully responsive design, optimizing the site for mobile and desktop to provide a consistent, user-friendly experience on any device.”

Mrs Chinelo Chukuma-Onwujei, a team leader at NSE talent management, also stated that the “the portal which can be accessed from the careers section of the NSE website supports the exchange’s position on diversity and equal opportunities”.

“Through the portal, all interested job seekers joining the NSE team can efficiently search for jobs which suited to their interests and capabilities, create resumes and submit applications for specific open positions listed on our website, in addition to submitting resumes for future general or specific consideration.”

The reason for the transparent recruitment process was that NSE striving to sustain its employment value proposition by creating and maintaining a culture that will develops talent, increases internal competition, promotes innovation, diversity. Not forgetting that the NSE received the 2016 employer of choice award in the under 1,000 employees category from the HR Peoples Magazine.

NSE Recruitment Job portal

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by DICKtator: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by brainpulse: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Good kiss
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by HighKing01(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Fabulosdave01: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice. But wailers will still complain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Sweetcollins: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice move
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by otabuko(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Okay

There's is no guarantee the portal makes the recruitment transparent, when you finish registration, people wey get connect will still have better chances....

Naija my county!
God bless Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Sharon6(f): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by raker300: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2016
After the few days, they'll tell us the site is faulty...after a few months, sahara reporters will release a list full of "Muhammads" as the official recruitment list

4 Likes

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by IamPatriotic(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Another wasteful recurrent expenditures loading, it will only add to budget deficits.

1 Like

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by wildchild1: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
What's the criteria for the aforementioned states?
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
What makes this process transparent ? Una dey deceive unasef
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by ThatNova(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
sounds transparent enough if implemented. even the shady recruitments all started like a transparent process.

1 Like

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by raker300: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
if "they" don't pay you to be the obnoxious on social media, my guy, "they" scammed you big time

6 Likes

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by project8(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2016
wokeup with good news today.1st time in many months

1 Like

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by NnamdiN: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2016
And the link there goes straight to your blog.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Samanza89: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Let's see how it goes, because we've heard a lot of lies this period, making it so hard to know what's true or not.

I know we will get there but not certainly with this government! ...
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by EnEnPeecee: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Be objective even for once. Dont mix politics with everything

3 Likes

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Samanza89:
Let's see how it goes, because we've heard a lot of lies this period, making it so hard to know what's true or not.

I know we will get there but not certainly with this government! ...
Watch, they are coming for you, no be me talk am o
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by harridon710(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2016
did sai baba not promise us change, now they say it will begin with me. God will help all of though.
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Fundango: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one,just hope the recruitment process will not be stressful as that of Comatoes Npower. grin

1 Like

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Ephramed(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2016
work of PDP, i know APC will take the glory
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by piquanciousMe: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Transparent my foot

It's all lies lies lies
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Queeee(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Transparent? Lolzzzzz, wake me up when "leg" is no more better than "head"
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by TRAY2(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2016
You guys should try and read posts before commenting, I wonder why they only listed those states, does it mean other states cannot apply?

2 Likes

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Dafe20(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Is Onitsha a State? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Fabulosdave01: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Goldencollins:

If you are not paid by apc to their online zombie then my brother you are a big fool.

Be respectful please. I did not abuse you.
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Rawcalculus: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Best of luck to all prospective applicants...
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2016
otabuko:
Okay

There's is no guarantee the portal makes the recruitment transparent, when you finish registration, people wey get connect will still have better chances....

Naija my county!
God bless Nigeria!
That's true. Only when government outsources can there be transparency. I am pro-outsourcing any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by hopefulLandlord: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2016
let's wait and see how truly "transparent" it'll be
Re: NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process by Misterdhee1(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Another wasteful recurrent expenditures loading, it will only add to budget deficits.
Chaiii? Wasteful? Wah abt the unemployment issue it will on its part address..Wailing has really worsen some people's stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.