Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Type Of Friends Man Should Avoid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Type Of Friends Man Should Avoid (517 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / Read The Top 10 Things A Nigerian Man Should Never Tell His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Friends Man Should Avoid by olamik123(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Type Of Friends Man Should Avoid

Friends are very important. Infact science has found that people without friends are more likely to die an early death.

Choosing your friends wisely is also important because some friends are just annoying and come with problems.

Here are 6 kinds of friends no man needs in his life

1. THE FRIEND WHO IS ALWAYS BROKE

We all get broke sometimes but it’s a problem if you are broke all the time. Having a friend who is broke all the time is a no, no. You have your own life to live and you just can’t spend all your time fixing his problems. No man needs a friend who is always broke to buy himself a bottle of beer and expects you to buy him a bottle always.

2. THE FRIEND WHO TRIES TO SLEEP WITH OUR GIRLFRIEND

Some guys are just goats in human skin. Why will my friend want to sleep with my girlfriend? There is no point having a friend I can’t trust with my girlfriend. Guys who go behind you to flirt with your girlfriend aren’t worthy to be called friends.

3. THE FRIEND WHO IS ALWAYS DRUNK

Getting drunk as teenagers was cool but we can’t continue that lifestyle as adults. No man needs a friend who does nothing with his spare time but drink. While drinking sometimes isn’t bad, we should also use our free time as friends to do something productive.

4. THE FRIEND WHO WILL NEVER HELP YOU OUT IN TIME OF NEED

A friend who can’t help me out when I am in need shouldn’t be called my friend. Some guys are just annoying. They will prefer to buy you bottles of beer than help you out when you are in need. A friend who is there for you when you are in need is a friend indeed.

5. THE FRIEND WHO GOSSIPS

The problem with having a friend who gossips about other people with you is that they will most likely talk about you with others. I always thought gossiping was for ladies but it seems guys are catching up real quick. No man needs a friend who gossips.

6. THE FRIEND WHO NEVER CHECKS ON YOU

I expect my friend to check on me from time to time just as I do same. A friend who never calls me to check on me isn’t considered a friend. Some guys would never call to check on you. The only time they call is probably when they need a favour from you.
Re: Type Of Friends Man Should Avoid by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2016
gbam the friend who want to initiate you to confraternity

(1) (Reply)

23 Facts About Death / Archbishop Tutu Opts For Assisted Death / solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.