Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian (550 Views)

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Ogbonnaya Onu Rejects Umahi's Car Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Father of four year old boy whose eyes were plucked out in Kaduna gets a car gift from a good Nigerian
Facebook user, Femi Jacob, who has been following up the case of the four year old boy whose eyes were plucked out by some suspected ritualists in Kaduna state, friday evening gave this update. According to Femi, a good Nigerian Samaritan gave the father a car gift which he can use to transport his son to and from school as well as for commercial purposes. Read what Femi wrote below:

This is one moment I do not have the exact words to describe. Few months ago, I told you of how a friend and sister told me to go track Abu, that four years old boy whose eyes were removed by suspected ritualists in Zaria.

I tracked Abu, and did an extensive report about everything, especially how the poor boy had been abandoned by Kaduna State Government who promised him heaven and earth. I told you how we gave Abu a new life, by registering him in a school where 'special' teachers have been hired to help out.

I told you that we needed a keke (tricycle) for Abu's father, a driver who at the time was out of job, to use in moving his boy to and fro school and also for commercial purposes so he can, at least, be financially empowered. Ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, that person who, this morning, told me not to mention the name gave us the money, and instead of a keke, we got Abu's father a car that has four tyres! I couldn't make it down to Zaria to do the presentation, but here is my representative doing it.

*That bag you see here contains toys and other materials for Abuather of four year old boy whose eyes were plucked out in Kaduna gets a car gift from a good Nigerian.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-father-of-blinded-4yr-old-boy.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian by chriskosherbal(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Good heart
Re: PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian by speedyconnect3: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2016
nawao
Re: PHOTOS: Father Of Blinded 4yr Old Boy Gets A Car Gift From A Good Nigerian by sarrki(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Gracia

The celestial master of universe will bless that

Samaritan in hundred fold

(1) (Reply)

Disquiet Over Benue Govt’s $1bn Deal With “questionable” US Firm / Nigerian Army Owes Us Two Months’ Allowances - Troops Fighting Boko Haram Lament / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Niger Delta Youths Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.