Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Waking Up Early From Bed Can Make You Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Waking Up Early From Bed Can Make You Rich (578 Views)

3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Waking Up Early From Bed Can Make You Rich by CUMMAN: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Hey guys just to share some experience i have had experienced although some of you might ask, are you that rich to be giving us advise on how to get rich? the answer is that i am not but my life is stable, so let save you all some time and get straight to the topic can waking up early really make you a dangote? yes it can for it boost one ingredient in wealth creation and thats is productivity, what time do you normally wake up? i don't know about you but i know some guys who wake at 9 and others at 11 and it's normal for it makes you weak like a baby and usually you want more sleep, for some it gives you a split head like you have a hang over and you normally feel like clap, your brain is slow and it makes you usually lazy, but if you wake up early and breath in the morning air and plan your day, i promise you will feel energetic to pursue anything, new ideas and possibilities will burst open and you will start to feel a feeling of well being, for health is one of the major ingredient in wealth creation.[Acute1..com]

(1) (Reply)

AFRICA...! Left Behind .. Better Life Not Guaranteed In City Migration. / Naira To Begin Recovery Next Week i.e Today – Bdcs / Neat, Almost New Oil Press Machine For groundnut/palmkernel oil production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.