Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Vacancy In South Korea - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In South Korea (2848 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / Nigerians In South Korea / Teaching Jobs In Taiwan,south Korea,china,mongolia,japan Get Btw N250k And 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In South Korea by ginosko09: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
GET READY FOR THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!!!

URGENT VACANCY TO TEACH ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SOUTH KOREA

Our Teaching Jobs are at unbeatable contract agreement,

You can expect to get:
A FREE round trip flight to korea
A FREE furnished apartment
A bonus of one month's salary FREE when you finish your 12 month contract.

Who can Apply:
* Bachelor's Degree/ Any university degree/ Certified teacher
* Must be proficient and fluent in English speaking
* No experience required
* No teaching certification required (i.e for degree holders)

Apply now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call 07062190767

Brought to you by

GINOSKO CONSULTING
Re: Vacancy In South Korea by Pratchlink: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
Who in heavens name is this?

What do you think you're doing advertising English teaching in Korea on Nairaland.

Please Nairalander, this guy probably copied this thing from a webpage somewhere, PLEASE do not respond. He's probably a scam.

I have been in South Korea for almost 3 years.

NIGERIANS are not allowed to TEACH English in Korea. ONLY native speakers are allowed. USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada are allowed. The only African country allowed is South Africa!

If any other non-native tries it in Korea you'd be arrested, fined and/or depoted. Shikena!

Please beware of Scam.

If he says scholarship offers in Korea then I'd support it 100%, but English teachng, U're in for a surprise.

Call him at the expense of your cash!
Re: Vacancy In South Korea by ginosko09: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2009
Hello Mr Patch link,

Though you may have been to korea, you still are not up to date with the current policies in the country! We are in liason with one of the recruiting companies there.

DO NOT CONCLUDE ON WHAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF!!! lipsrsealed angry

Of course we know that majority of the teaching recruiting companies in korea accept only south africa as the only country from africa, yet a few dont consider that- in as much as the applicant is proficient and fluent in english speaking.

NOTE:
PLEASE DON'T CALL US IF YOU ARE SKEPTIC ABOUT OUR INFORMATION.
Re: Vacancy In South Korea by tayoTFC(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ginosko09
u are 100% scammmer , EFCC will soon nab uuuuu, this is how james olisa. morgan fraud most nigeria , work in southkorea as published in guardian news paper i was the one that repoted him to gaurdian,,,,if u are douth me published ur pics and contact not gsm but address to this forum with ur reply and let me forward it to efcc and Interpo in South korea if u are sure of ur self,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Ibadan Opening / N-power State Posting Has Started / Can This Type Of Vacancy Be Advertised In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.