Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri (944 Views)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing / Mr 2kay Sues Eko Hotel For N500 Million After He Got Robbed And Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Airforce1(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2016
So this morning I touched down Owerri feeling so happy and thanking God for a journey mercy.
Everything was fine till this two guys walked up to me and threatened to destroy me if I don't give them all the money in my possession.

This is bullshit.

I thought it's only in Lagos Shitt like these happen.

What surprised me s how they got to know I was having 72k 550 Naira in my pocket.

Thank god I got ATM cards in my backpack I woulda been in deep shiit.

Owerri guys are fast becoming first class robbers this days and it's bad.

This is not the first time I would be dispossessed of my belongings in Owerri.

If home isn't safe no more then theirs problem.

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by smellingmenses: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2016
where you see money airforce1 wen you never blow? pics of you been robbed or adonbilivit

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by HungerBAD: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Owerri?sorry bro.

As long as there is life,you will recover.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by madridguy(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2016
GUY WATCH YOURSELF VERY WELL. THIS IS BECOMING TOO MUCH, I HOPE THEY NO COLLECT YOUR IPHONE THIS TIME AROUND? I HOPE THEY NO INJURE YOU ? THANK GOD FOR LIFE, WHEN THERE IS LIFE YOU WILL MAKE TRIPLE OF THAT.

72 PALI FOR THIS DRY SEASON ? NA TO PORT ENTER RAM STAND GO GET ONE FOR ILEYA BE THAT grin
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by lilmax(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2016
maybe na toy gun them use threaten this one undecided
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Airforce1(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2016
lilmax:
maybe na toy gun them use threaten this one undecided
could be true

But better to give them all they asked for against my wish because I could still recover them back.

But life lost can't be recovered back.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by woodboi(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm Airforce one.... You thought only in Lagos and this is the second time, beside what are you doing with 72k cash at hand while you can deposit your money in bank andwithdrawn when you need it.

This case need serious scrutinizing, do you have photo to back up?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by finalboss(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2016
nonsense.... airforce1 we need pictures... and when are you going to drop ur album...am a fan

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
thank GOD FOR UR LIVE...
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by finalboss(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
smellingmenses:
where you see money airforce1 wen you never blow? pics of you been robbed or adonbilivit
lols you are heartless
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Subconscious(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2016
If I tell you the truth, I guess you will never understand ....Your duty as a man is to think for yourself ....But it's so sad, you more concerned about recognition for FP. Sh*t happens everywhere....Peace be upon you.

Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is-Albert Camus

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Airforce1(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
edited

Because you're not worth the time.
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Osama10(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Sorry about that but we all need to be very careful especially when your pockets are loaded.
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by cescky(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Subconscious:
If I tell you the truth, I guess you will never understand ....Your duty as a man is to think for yourself ....But it's so sad, you more concerned about recognition for FP. Sh*t happens everywhere....Peace be upon you.

Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is-Albert Camus

I doubt if ur far from the truth.....

But an artist needs publicity too u know .. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Sorry bro..I have been dispossessed of my stuffs too many times #Homevisits in my case however.. u shall recover all smiley

All of una wey dey talk shiit if una go see gun now una go dey pisss for pant angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2016
You did not tell us where the incident happened?

The bus station, in town etc?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Chiscomax(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2016
To God be the glory. Welcome to my city
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Okay another basket mouth
Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by NZAGHA(f): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
smellingmenses:

nairalanders and picture or dey donbilivit... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Got Robbed Of His Belongings At Gunpoint In Owerri by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
smellingmenses:

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) / Tonto Dikeh's Better Half Blessings Her With The New Iphone7 / Major Key Alert: Dj Khaled Welcomes Son, Snapchatted His Wife In Labour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.