Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,671 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2133 Views)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Did This To Your Pots Would You Still Eat Her Food? / Is It A Good Idea To Keep Tab On Ur Ex-boyfriend Or Ex-girlfriend ? / What Can Make U Beat Ur Dad, Mum, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Eurphoria(f): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2007
ika this could be someone i know oooo grin was his surname beginning with K?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2007
nope! A! cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lauryn(f): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2007
and I thought U was a V angry grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2007
lauryn:

and I thought U was a V angry grin

of course am a V a very good one at that! grin

where your fugly behind dey come from? cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lauryn(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2007
I been dey on Exile grin. Mary sef claim V till she born james(Jesus' brother) grin grin

How your new year dey go?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2007
lauryn:

I been dey on Exile grin. Mary sef claim V till she born james(Jesus' brother) grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

lauryn:

How your new year dey go?

its been groovy so far! thanks grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by GNature(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2007
Her name was Akpo. She was from Akwa Ibom.

I think I was in primary 5 then.

This girl was more beautiful than Beyonce and Halle Berry combined
I swear.

I probably would have given her belle if my dad wasn't so strict grin
lol
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lauryn(f): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2007
Oh really!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
GNature:

Her name was Akpo. She was from Akwa Ibom.

I think I was in primary 5 then.

This girl was more beautiful than Beyonce and Halle Berry combined
I swear.

I probably would have given her belle if my dad wasn't so strict grin
lol

LMAO! so daddy sempe you wella with cain ? na im make you stop? grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by GNature(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
ikamefa:

LMAO! so daddy sempe you wella with cain ? na im make you stop? grin grin

Abi oo my sister !  The man was too damn strict. He didn't want to be a grand papa
at just 30 something years old. He knew my capabilities even at primary 5.

Chei, fine girl like that.

How you dey sef ?

lauryn:

Oh really!!!! grin grin grin

For real L. I used to dream a lot about her.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2007
GNature:

Abi oo my sister ! The man was too damn strict. He didn't want to be a grand papa
at just 30 something years old. He knew my capabilities even at primary 5.
Chei, fine girl like that.

How you dey sef ?

ahaha pry 5? meeen ! i dey fear you! grin

am good! and you?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lauryn(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2007
GNature:

For real L. I used to dream a lot about her.

awwwww, how sweet! Y cant I have a man that would dream of me like this? All I do is give em nightmares.  cry cry cry cry cry grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2007
lauryn:

awwwww, how sweet! Y can't I have a man that would dream of me like this? All I do is give em nightmares. cry cry cry cry cry grin grin

hehe! craze pikin cheesy oh really ? abeg how do you do it? grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by GNature(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2007
I'm cool ikamefa. Jus Chilling

lauryn:

awwwww, how sweet! Y can't I have a man that would dream of me like this? All I do is give em nightmares.  cry cry cry cry cry grin grin

Nightmares ke? That's impossible.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by yemen(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2007
my first love is tokubo baba70. then in Awo hall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hard Guys Keeping Fit / How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step / How To Block Your Bank Account In The Event Of Loss Or Theft of ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.