Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” (1063 Views)

Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by Stargists(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Prince Eke, Nollywood actor bares his thoughts via Instagram on expensive schools in Nigeria owned by men of God\churches.

Here is what he wrote:

“How can a church own a school and the poor can’t attend it…? How can you be teaching people how they can make it to the kingdom of God when they can’t enter your own earthly ‘kingdom’, built with people’s tithes and donations…? How can Christian schools be the most expensive schools in Nigeria....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/prince-eke-why-cant-poor-attend-school.html

Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by princely74: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Tell them! Let them hear what the spirit says!
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by hisgrace090: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2016
In this regard the church is not getting is right.
The early church share their proceed according to ones need. In today's church leaders takes it all.
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by orisa37: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
You are right.This is why Many Pastors and General Overseers will end all up in Hell. They are simply ignorant of the Tithes and offerings they receive.
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by jay2pee(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
hmmmm. I will comment when it gets to FP

cc

lalasticlala
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by jidon3(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Cool
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by jidon3(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2016
princely74:
Tell them! Let them hear what the spirit says!
tell dem
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by GoggleB(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2016
When I Finally meet with one of this pastor be it Baba Adeboye or Baba Kumuyi or Baba Oyedepo. I will definitely ask them Dis question..
But for now I comment my reservegrin
Re: Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?” by Came: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Oro di Hummmmmmmm!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Disabled Woman, Then This Happens (photos) / Kelly Rowland Poses Nu De In New Photoshoot (photos) / See The Funny Reply This Dude Gave To His Former Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.