Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports (590 Views)

Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / Northern Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine, UN, Nigerian Government Blamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by donshegzy: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2016
The United Nations has reveled that Nigeria, asides the current economic hardship it is faced with has a much more bigger problem.

This was revealed by the United Nation’s Assistant Secretary-General Toby Lanzer who described the impending Famine to hit Nigerian as “a famine unlike any we have ever seen anywhere”.

Mr. Lanzer further reveled that a quarter of a million children in Nigeria’s north east are severely malnourished and are unavle to get access to aids due to the dangerous nature of their refugee camps.

He further aded that Nigeria will plunge into a deep famine if help is not provided soon, “we will see, I think, a famine unlike any we have ever seen anywhere”.

www.reporterng.com/2016/09/10/uk-media-says-nigeria-is-faced-with-a-one-of-a-kind-famine/
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by agwom(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Chai!
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by cckris: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2016
#whereistheCHANGEbuharipromisednigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by kenny987(f): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2016
The change starts with me...I must stop eating so that I do not deplete food supply and contribute to the famine!
The nonsense wey this pre-historic apc dogs dey produce for this modern era ehn...I never see!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by pheyikemi: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm, God help us in Naija, even people wey sabi chop for dem dreams, no see food to chop for dream again, indeed, there's famine in the land.
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by yrret: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2016
With this unbecoming Nigeria reality, one person will appear from corner and tell me not to eat in dreams. Tah!

This is a very nice time to raise awareness for people to eat majestically in dreams with tap water to drink once you're up.

It might help reduce malnutrition grin
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by Branzy(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2016
in 2010 when there was floods we didn't experienced farming thanks to the eloquent Adesina.... this current minister of agric is failing big time
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by EzeNri(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Change begins with who?
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by thymedcurry(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Which name international community no go dash us thanks to Buhari. From fantastically corrupt to having one of a kind famine. Chei!
Re: Nigeria Is Faced With A One-of-a-kind Famine – UN Reports by ahahnow: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
One of a kind ke? Why is the UN always making us look bad? sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Reject Offer To Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala.see Reasons / Edo Election Result In Tabular Form / ‘we Have Become Tenants In Our Own Land…’ - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.