Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,058 members, 7,852,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Is It Possible For An Hnd Holder To Study Medicine In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible For An Hnd Holder To Study Medicine In Nigeria (516 Views)

Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU / Adenle Adetunwase: 4 Guinness World Records Holder (Photos) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For An Hnd Holder To Study Medicine In Nigeria by fslick123(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Pls people help me with your advice cos I am new around here. I am an hnd holder but I still like to study medicine. Talking of my age I am still 24.pls I need ur advice to make my decision.
Re: Is It Possible For An Hnd Holder To Study Medicine In Nigeria by genius123(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Oga angry grin grin you want to get advice right, if not that you said you are new here, I would given u a very hard one. Okay, I guess a related question had been asked on dis same subject but all u get people doing is making jest of you. I am happy to be an hnd holder myself, but if you still want to study that course get your bsc and do direct entry. Or better wait for the elders to comment ooooo.lolz
Re: Is It Possible For An Hnd Holder To Study Medicine In Nigeria by fslick123(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Abah! You said people making of questions like this. So what have you done
to my question now? You made jest of it.....plz people I need ur advice I am serious abt this......

(1) (Reply)

Help Me be self employed. Print on the go. / 5 Negative Implications Of JAMB 3-years Result Validity / Who Will Help Answer This And Give Prior Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.