Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigeria Govt Want Borrow Money From IMF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Govt Want Borrow Money From IMF (377 Views)

Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget / Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF / SGF, Others In Buhari’s Govt Want Saraki Out Of Office - Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Govt Want Borrow Money From IMF by king4afric(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2016
I wonder why some people can not embrace the truth. Buhari is now making plan to borrow money from IMF etc. I think it is time for us to call a spade a spade. Why borrowing? where will they get the money to repay the debt? I don't think borrowing to invest in something that may not yield income could be wise!

This same government has been claiming to have saved trillions of Naira via TSA, returned loots and block leakages. What happened to the money recovered and the one saved from ghosts workers as well as subsidy removal? How then are we going to borrow when we allegedly have trillions locked up somewhere ? It is either the government is not being  sincere or sincerely confused. This is the most confused and misguided government ever in Nigeria history. What a change from good to ugly.

"Nigeria jaga jaga everything scatter scatter poor man the suffer suffer gbosa gbosa .

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Blames PDP For Economic Recession--applauds Anti-corruption / Edo Election: We’ve No Link With Militants, Says Rivers PDP / FG Fires PDP Telling President Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.