Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

this is what happens when a Nigerian assumes a position of little power - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / this is what happens when a Nigerian assumes a position of little power (659 Views)

Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

this is what happens when a Nigerian assumes a position of little power by SycophanticGoat: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2016
I wish I could get an explanation on here. This is because I'm not really sure if one can't post common jokes on here anymore. Also, of you're gonna ban me for a comment I made, please do ensure to also hide same comment because from my experiences on here, that's the simple rule.

[https://www.nairaland.com/3285699/dont-know-what-buhari-should#48443156] is good,have a look at it!

I made a comment on politics section, a comment that even a 5 years old child will see it for what it was, a joke (the emoticons backs up my claim) but this was the outcome: 2 months ban. I'm expecting another ban after creating this thread tho..

Cc Seun.. I know I'm supposed to mail a mod when such a thing happens but truth is, I don't believe in that mail a mod stuff simply because I may be reporting the same mod to himself that is why I always feel better posting my comments in the open..

1 Like

Re: this is what happens when a Nigerian assumes a position of little power by nobilis: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
LOL
But u were actually asking someone to shoot Mr President.
Re: this is what happens when a Nigerian assumes a position of little power by SycophanticGoat: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2016
nobilis:
LOL
But u were actually asking someone to shoot Mr President.

When I want to get serious about something or something pisses me off to the point that I wanna make my statement, I don't use emoticons. I created this thread without one, shows that I'm serious here. I'd be the last person on earth to want someone dead even if the person is a devil on earth. If you check pretty well, the comment I replied sounded funny and I tried to add some bit of my own funny comment to it.

I've been banned twice on this forum for comments I didn't post, I complained to Seun about it. I still have an email the mod sent me after he made such error. Maybe I'm paying the price for crying out when I was banned for a comment I didn't post, who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Criminals In The House Of God / Over 50 Tankers Razed By Fire Outbreak In Delta (photos) / I Was Never Arrested For Iphone Theft - Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.