Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot (3718 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Goldenzeneth1: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Irineu Cruz and wife Jucicleide Silva have been trying for a little girl for almost 20 years and they’ve only managed to add more boys to the family.

The couple have a brood ranging from one month to 18-years-old – but the couple say they won’t stop trying until a girl arrives.
http://goldenzeneth..com.ng/2016/09/couple-with-13-sons-say-they-wont-stop.html?m=1

Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by chukkystar(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Poverty losding
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by chukkystar(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Poverty loading

2 Likes

Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Keep goin until u give birth to entire village of men grin

1 Like

Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by johnpaulo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
If to say na Nigeria,under this Buhari regime na only God for save them.Goodluck for them
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by RoyalBlak007: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jah bless your

Hustle grin
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by thorpido(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
The children obviously don't look well taken care of.
Foolish parents perpetuating poverty.Why not just adopt a girl?
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by NZAGHA(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Awfar na @UndisputedBosom cool
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by NZAGHA(f): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ewwwooo... What is this man upto?

Oh, oh, oh, i don forget say him tell me say him wan start him own village grin cheesy

[img]http://sarahsaysreadbooks.files./2013/01/wtf.gif[/img]

congrats bro... Keep on.... Very soon you will own ya own community cheesy
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Busch: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
that one no if the dick no tear or the pussy no over large
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by pweetylivia(f): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Why are this ppl so insensitive. Bringing those poor children into this world because they are looking for a girl child. So when they finally get a girl after 20 boys, what happens next?. Will the world end? Tomorrow, they won't have money to pay for their school fees and feeding. Like play, they will be raising armed robbers, thieves and rugged boys.

1 Like

Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by emeijeh(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
This should be an inspiration for Wenger not to give up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Allah bada sa'a
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by nuelzy: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
abeg... keep trying jare... even in ur grave.. grin... Onuku
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by LuvU2: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
They look like indians.
Thar country is the worst place to be a woman.
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
wahala....
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Not bad kiss kiss grin
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Sherryph: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
That shows how poor they want to be cus we all decide our destiny most of the time
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Came: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na the woman toto,and life I dey pity, because she is the one going through the stress of the baby making process. If she dies, the man go continue with another woman.
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Came:
Na the woman toto,and life I dey pity, because she is the one going through the stress of the baby making process. If she dies, the man go continue with another woman.
hmmm...true talk
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
NZAGHA:
Awfar na @Undisputed.Bosom cool

My man i pin wella oh
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by iPrevail(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Poor man with a poor mentality. I pity those poor children.. Brought into this world without their consent to struggle and to suffer just because some slowpoke wants to fulfill his life ambition. sad sad
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Opistorincos(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Football team is complete already
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Fidelismaria: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kwontinue

Day look Brazilian

Hope zika Neva catch d baby
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by Purpletee(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Opistorincos:
Football team is complete already

with extra for the bench.
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by DeKen: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot by StarPlayer: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Na her puna go hear am na. The husband own na to de chuke am kowei ne

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses With Shocking Cleavage / Tennis Star, Serena Williams Exposes Massive Boobs In New Photoshoot / [watch Full Video] Naira Marley Steps Into The Court Today With Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.