Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

King Sunny Ade Opens Up On His Romance With Onyeka Onwenu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Opens Up On His Romance With Onyeka Onwenu (705 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade Opens Up On His Romance With Onyeka Onwenu by nairalandaddict: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016

Legendary afro-Juju sensation, King Sunny Ade, has dismissed insinuations that he dated veteran singer, Onyeka Onwenu in the past.

There were insinuations in certain quarters that the duo were engaged in a romantic relationship following the release of “wait for me” years back.

However, the afro-juju maestro popularly called KSA by his fans, during a press conference on his 70th birthday, dismissed the claims, saying there was nothing between him and Onwenu.

According to the legendary musician, the song, “Wait for me”, was just a gimmick to drive home a message for a healthy relationship among the youth back then.

He said, “I didn’t have any crush on Onyeka then. Even before that song, we had recorded some songs together. She was (and still is) just a colleague. She is a good woman. We did that song just for us to teach the young people the essence of having a healthy relationship.

“It is just by his grace that He has made it possible for me to live up to this age. He alone has given me strength to perform. I love what I do and that is why I can never be tired. I came back from the US and I was told I had to perform somewhere and I went. I am never tired and my age will not slow me down.”

http://latestnews.ng/entertainment/king-sunny-ade-opens-up-on-his-romance-with-onyeka-onwenu/

Re: King Sunny Ade Opens Up On His Romance With Onyeka Onwenu by Busch: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
hmm
Re: King Sunny Ade Opens Up On His Romance With Onyeka Onwenu by YhungPablo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
space for sale .
Re: King Sunny Ade Opens Up On His Romance With Onyeka Onwenu by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
ohh I see

(1) (Reply)

Hon Desmond Elliot Gushes Over Wife In New Lovely Photo / [photos] Trey Sonz Fights For Jollof Rice With Yemi Alade / The Game Reveals The Kardashian He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.