Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Finnish Residence Permit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finnish Residence Permit (631 Views)

Old Photos Of Finnish Witches And Magic Rituals / Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best / Elujoba Visits OAU All Hall Of Residence For Inspection (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finnish Residence Permit by jdko: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hi,

I sent an application for residence permit to finland embassy and attached as my sponsor, my uncles bank statement showing that he has more than enough funds to sponsor me. My uncle however is not the one who gave me the funds. Migri sent me an email saying I should explain the origin of my funds. This is the mail they sent;

"If the funds are from your sponsor, please indicate when they were withdrawn from his account. If they come from another of your sponsor's bank accounts or some other form of his savings, please provide official documentation of that source and the transfer to your account.
If the funds are from another source, please provide official documentation of that source."

should I get the statement of the person that actually gave me the money and send to Migri? Will Migri raise questions as to why that person instead is not listed as my sponsor but rather my uncle? Kindly advise.
Re: Finnish Residence Permit by tosine25: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm... Let's wait and hear from those that knows better
Re: Finnish Residence Permit by jdko: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi guys,..still no advice so far!!!
Re: Finnish Residence Permit by Segunsmile: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2020
I would say you should take the two along. And explain to them that you had a switch of sponsor and provide them with evidence

(1) (Reply)

OSUSTECH 2016/2017 Admission Screening Is Out!!! / Please Which Unviversity And Best Course To Study Right Now. / IMSU Begins Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.