Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,873 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Abroad 30+ Yrs, Relocating To Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abroad 30+ Yrs, Relocating To Lagos (734 Views)

What Do You Need In Ikorodu, My 30 Yrs Sojourn In The Town Might Be Of Help / This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling / Investment Opportunity! Acres Of Land For Lease 30 Yrs At Yaba 2 Million Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abroad 30+ Yrs, Relocating To Lagos by naijapeter(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hi guys,

Abroad 30+ years, but never lost sight of home. Always planned to relocate, just never happened.

Want to come home in 2010 to set-up business in Lagos. Getting input from friends and family, but sincerely need your objective opinions to help to cut through all the wahala.

Need a start-up location (commercial/residential) in either Obalende, SW Ikoyi, Apapa, or similar neighborhood. Has to be something that would give me a small apartment as well as business space on the ground floor. The apartment doesn’t need to be big, since I would be using it temporarily while traveling back and forth during the setup period.

Are these kind of spaces available? What are prices like? Are there any other neighborhoods you would suggest?

Your views and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Abroad 30+ Yrs, Relocating To Lagos by silvaway: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Depend how much you want to spend.
Awolowo Rd is good. Apapa is also good. but maybe you should talk to estate agent.

what is your email address?
Re: Abroad 30+ Yrs, Relocating To Lagos by naijapeter(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
My email is naija.peter@gmail.com and you can contact me directly, but please post your reply so that other Nigerians in the diaspora, in similar situation, can benefit.

thank you for your suggestion!

More suggestions PLEASE!!

(1) (Reply)

Listed Mainland Properties For Sale / Cheap Petrol Station 4 Sale / Hot New Year Land Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.