Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across (660 Views)

About The Hateful Eight Movie Story / A Movie Story Script Writer Capable Of Writer 6movie Per Anum / A Good Movie Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across by VURN(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hi! Could anyone help me with the information on how to get in touch with the right persons in the movie industry to offer my story. I'd appreciate your concern.
Re: I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across by bilms(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
write ur story out and transform it to script, from there u can seek help
Re: I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across by elokason: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
@bilms
i already have a script but am also having the problem of getting it to the right persons. Please help
Re: I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across by PROJECT: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
send me a summary of the script ,if its ok and i can work with it ,prepare to come over to ghana.billingspr@yahoo.com
Re: I've A Movie Story But Don't Know How To Get It Across by VURN(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
@project.
Thanks for your concern but i don't think i can come to ghana coz i'm a student and i'm always busy. What do you say?

(1) (Reply)

Stealz The Dumbest Robber In The World / Big Brother Africa 4 {bbf Revolution} :what Lessons ? / About De Movie Call Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.