Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

$5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) (1018 Views)

Would You Slap Your Pastor/malam/babalawo For $3,500,000? Pics / If Your Pastor Is A Yoruba Man You Are Not Fit To Be A Human Being - Nnamdi Kanu / Assuming You Were Told To Slap a Soldier For One Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by lola024(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hello every one, how are you doing today....Hope today wasn't stressful. Don't worry, you might be struggling today, but very soon, you will look back and all will be story. #Smiles

I stumbled on a news about a Guy that slapped his pastor during a wedding ceremony in Texas.

Reading the comment of the people about the news.....then someone said

"I can never slap my Pastor even if am offered $5million to do so"

Then I said to my self, let me ask my people on nairaland.....so the question is
Can You Slap Your Pastor For $5million

Be sincere......

www.moral24.com
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by finalboss(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin with joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'll do it. What's there to think about again? If I don't, church miss out on tithes and my pastor will curse me.
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
I too slap..
De still de ask person this kind question grin

1 Like

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Slapping is my hobby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
The pastor go kee me if ah no slap am

I won't even have to think it twice before I start to dey slap am.

I go sow some amount of the $ for him ministry
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by jmichlins(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
if I slap him and he doesn't turn the next cheek for me to slap him again that means he will not receive my tithe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'll slap him and sow seed of 250k and tithe of 600.99k grin

1 Like

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
lola024:
Hello every one, how are you doing today....Hope today wasn't stressful. Don't worry, you might be struggling today, but very soon, you will look back and all will be story. #Smiles

I stumbled on a news about a Guy that slapped his pastor during a wedding ceremony in Texas.

Then I said to my self, let me ask my people on nairaland.....so the question is

Be sincere......

www.moral24.com
I'll gladly slap the pastor into next week.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Most pple will slap their pastor including me grin,y dont choose mom or dad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by lola024(f): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Most pple will slap their pastor including me grin,y dont choose mom or dad?

That can be another Thread you know....lmao
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by lola024(f): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
finalboss:
grin with joy
i

I tried checking out your blog.....it was somehow very slow loading......Maybe u should try fixing that.....its nice though
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by midolian(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
I ld gladly slap him and give him 25% of the pay. I don't need to beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by puyol005(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
The pastor will gladly accept so far he get his cut and tithe.
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by finalboss(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
lola024:
i

I tried checking out your blog.....it was somehow very slow loading......Maybe u should try fixing that.....its nice though
tnks ahw do the necessary
...thnk you very much .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol, Ah go beat and flog the daylight out of him sef cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by youngberry001(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
If ah dash am slap walahi he go poo in inside church cheesy

ehnnn.......who be pastor sef!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by redarrr(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
my family will come to my rescue,if na jazz d pastor use for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by DeLioncourt: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Make I slap the congregation join??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by lola024(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
finalboss:
...thnk you very much .

Welcome
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by lola024(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
finalboss:
...thnk you very much .

I really like that design.....its cool

1 Like

Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by finalboss(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
lola024:

I really like that design.....its cool
ndt your blog we need to talk
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Rockyrascal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
lola024:

Be sincere......

www.moral24.com
I will slap the pastor, and then burn the church.
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Rockyrascal(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin
smithsydny:
Slapping is my hobby grin
u go use slap tire the pastor life.
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by uwemetok(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Responses are petty and quite insensitive, imagine a muslim reading all this, the idea of christians always jesting about issues concerning our religious leaders is appalling.
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rockyrascal:
;Du go use slap tire the pastor life.
lol
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
lola024 u dey use crowd commit this fine Sunday shebi! make una no curse man of God by mistake oo blessing dey road e go bad if ur own nor come reach u last last cos of imaginary $5m sad
Re: $5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) by PurestBoy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
uwemetok:
Responses are petty and quite insensitive, imagine a muslim reading all this, the idea of christians always jesting about issues concerning our religious leaders is appalling.

Learn to recognize a joke and participate, some Muslims blow themselves to kill others just to straff virgins in wherever they go after death

(1) (Reply)

What Guestion Ve You Been Wanting To Know The Answer To,but Seemed Weird To Ask? / Cool "Before And After" Photos Of Animals Growing Up Together / Justin Timberlake – Filthy [CDQ + Itunes]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.