Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (20839 Views)

Soldier, Policeman, Lecturer, 97 Other Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj / Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Izontubo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smartkidie:

It's a blessing to visit the Holy Land Bro..
and then die there

Or get smashed by stampede??..

Na wa ooo... undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Thobiy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by azyaq(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Daniel058:
na u talk am oo, shebi BH guys and ISIS too dey go stone Satan. .

grin Chai

Mu² of the highest order grin grin
Satan is stoning already
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by dubsy91(f): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
i wonder wat d devil is doing in a "holy" site...and everyyear millions of stones are thrown at dis "devil" yet him no dey die...

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by gloryman91: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:
Must they go for these pilgrims...

YES! Inshallah Am going next year with my entire households.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by HMZi: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
76,000 people from naija!!,the various state governments probably sponsored a lot of them, What a waste of resources..

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Jay542(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
HMZi:
76,000 people from naija!!,the various state governments probably sponsored a lot of them, What a waste of resources..
It's not waste. Stick to your believe sir.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by BUHARImyDOG: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
ala y
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by papiwyte(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by HMZi: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jay542:

It's not waste. Stick to your believe sir.
am seeing it from the economic syd,not believes my friend,even we xtains r guilty...most the states can't pay workers,bro,am in benue and without mincing words,it a sore sight..people r dying.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Jay542(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
HMZi:
am seeing it from the economic syd,not believes my friend,even we xtains r guilty...most the states can't pay workers,bro,am in benue and without mincing words,it a sore sight..people r dying.
Just look at it from the angle that the 75,000 paid for themselves. Let us no conclude.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by HMZi: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jay542:

Just look at it from the angle that the 75,000 paid for themselves. Let us no conclude.
in my state,govt sponsors a lot.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Jay542(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
HMZi:
in my state,govt sponsors a lot.
They'll definitely sponsor. But will dey sponsor like 1k people?
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by crisycent: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Them wan go "stone devil" but devil come stone dem grin grin grin Islam na very funny religion. Well, they have 50 virgins waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by yusufbida(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
okosodo:
What do you want us to do now
So that you will prepared for ur own time
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by onwuakpachris(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Muslims sef...every year people die in stampedes..or out of exhaustion @ this Hajjs..LST year it was over three thousand people...and yet they keep on trooping 2 mecca like sheep without a shephard..as if they won't get any other opportunity 2 travel 2 mecca again in their lifetimes.. and of cus Saudi gona always take more people than they can safely manage Cus of the huge profit turnovers they make every year from them..religion sef
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by AuwalInyass: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:
must you comment?
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by placeofallure(f): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
siraj1402:
And is it because of Saudi they went to that causes there death? Tell me for every 76000 Nigeria, a person is not die in a day due to whatever circumstances. Don't be sentiment let face the reality of life. Death is inevitable no matter the cause.

Mr Siraj, without meaning to be immodest, I honestly think you should enrol in an adult school or engage the services of a private teacher, your English sucks!

RIP to them.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by APCsupporter: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Daniel058:
na u talk am oo, shebi BH guys and ISIS too dey go stone Satan. .

grin Chai

Mu² of the highest order grin grin

But believing your pastors can make amputees to grow back limbs is not mumuness right? #word
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by teacherbim(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nasman:
I pray that I should die during pilgrimage to Mecca. This will be my happiest moment and honor to my family.

God will answer your prayer,but don't go there now oooo
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Doghari: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Innah rihinu rumburu rumburu. grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Arisheloaded(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:

Is it a must you comment and show your ignorance?
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Izontubo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Arisheloaded:

I am worried about their safety..I am not here to attack religious issues..
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by osusuallstars: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2016
They emotionally bang their heads harder than others thinking that the harder they bang the more their prayers will be answered, just bury them there. No issue.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by dywait: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2016
what a tragedy.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by siraj1402(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
placeofallure:

Mr Siraj, without meaning to be immodest, I honestly think you should enrol in an adult school or engage the services of a private teacher, your English sucks!

RIP to them.
Thanks so much for your observation. However, learn to look for fault in you rather than other, that is when you can live a perfect life. If you can see anything good in all I've say, thank God those who understand me appreciate it. After all, non of your family contributed to my success.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Arisheloaded(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
I am worried about their safety..I am not here to attack religious issues..

It is a must to fulfill one's religious obligation!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Arisheloaded(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Arisheloaded:

It is a must!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by placeofallure(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
siraj1402:
Thanks so much for your observation. However, learn to look for fault in you rather than other, that is when you can live a perfect life. If you can see anything good in all I've say, thank God those who understand me appreciate it. After all, non of your family contributed to my success.

That's the problem with 90% of you Muslims. Lack of tolerance, lack of good sense of judgement. Face me Suraju or whatever whack nomenclature you bear, DO NOT mention my family, get that into your numb skull, and I say again, Your English sucks!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by siraj1402(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
placeofallure:

That's the problem with 90% of you Muslims. Lack of tolerance, lack of good sense of judgement. Face me Suraju or whatever whack nomenclature you bear, DO NOT mention my family, get that into your numb skull, and I say again, Your English sucks!
You should be tolerant enough not to mind whatever I say since you are a Christian who always tolerate others. As long as you can't find anything good in other, most especially myself, I will say it times without number that if you lack home training, little should be given to you here. I will still repeat it that as long as neither your father not your mother contributed to whom I am today, then you have no right to complain of whom I am. You can only complain on those your parents spent on and their performances was below expectations.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by placeofallure(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
siraj1402:
You should be tolerant enough not to mind whatever I say since you are a Christian who always tolerate others. As long as you can't find anything good in other, most especially myself, I will say it times without number that if you lack home training, little should be given to you here. I will still repeat it that as long as neither your father not your mother contributed to whom I am today, then you have no right to complain of whom I am. You can only complain on those your parents spent on and their performances was below expectations.

I'll keep at it because I'm enjoying the show, I love to draw a ring around your blunders Suraju! In your most recent post I can sight about 3 or so.
In Grammar, we say neither.... nor.

It's also Complain about not Complain of (within this context)

Lastly, Performances 'were' not 'was' Okay?

That service just rendered is tuition free, Get back to elementary school, low life and get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August / Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.