Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Story Of Pamela. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of Pamela. (802 Views)

The Story Of Victor Banjo / Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Pamela. by hoyhebhukhs(f): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
All Rights Reserved:
Copyright (c) 2016 by Nifemi Hikmah
This work exclusively belongs to the Author and is protected under copyright laws. The title, thoughts, plot, characters, settings, and all its contents are properties of the author.
No part of this work, either in parts or in whole should be reproduced in any format, electronic or otherwise without permission from the author.
DISCLAIMER: Characters included in this story are completely fictional. No similarity to any person either living or dead is intended or should be inferred.

CHAPTER 1
Mum I've been trying to reach sis Mabel but she is not picking ma calls so i suggest you call her yourself.
You better try to reach her line or where
would you be staying pending the time you
would get an accommodation of your own.
Mum i thought we are through with this,it
seems she didn't want me staying with her
therefore the earlier the better i need to
get an apartment of my own.
' OK baby it seems you would be resuming
before everyone else in order to search for
a suitable apartment. Thank you mum.

Pamela's POV

What a cool Monday morning we have
today,its better i start my registration
immediately because its like the office would become rowdy with time.
I Don a new polo top and a
faded jeans then a pair of a new leather
sandals,thanks to mum for the shopping
spree,putting on a little make up I entered
the school gate with a Louis Vuitton sling
bag and my clear bag containing my
credentials, its very funny when i see the
sheriff deputies guard checking cars for
what are not
actually there, passing by the university
secondary school i had a different feeling from the ones I had I'm my secondary schools days wen resuming a new session.
No more school uniform,compulsory hairstyles or sandals.

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
CRITICS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED...
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STATE YOUR OBSERVATIONS AS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY .
(Quote) (Report ) (Like ) (Shar
Re: The Story Of Pamela. by Jaytoy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ride on. Got ya back.
Re: The Story Of Pamela. by hoyhebhukhs(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Edwin POV

Yawning from a stress filled night ,I decided to enter inside school today,I've been getting exhausted from the ups and down with I.t ,giving final touches to my logbook and getting ready for my final year of late and its taking toil on me already. that was why i stopped my I.t immediately the sixth month ended and came back to Akure to flex. I rewind with some movies I got and visiting some friends that resumed already as stallites are resuming next week,its only the fresher's that are around now.
I did my morning routine of visiting the toilet ,a quick bath and food. Dressed in a shirt and trousers as usual I passed through North gate simply because I stay at Ilara.
I went to my departmental office to check a brother but he wasn't on sit and decided to check the centre for continuing education CCE building to while away time as fresher's were in multitude in the area,I noticed a chocolate skinned girl on her own without friends among the new students getting their registration done. she was well dressed and look gorgeous but seems out of place,assuming she is a jambite which would explain why she seems new to the people and enviroment , i made up my mind to approach and help her with her registration,a call came through from the brother that works in my department so I left.
Spending about 3hours in the departmental office ,I decided to go home and continue watching the Korean film I watched yesterday, I saw the same girl sitting under a tree in front of the student union building SUB sipping from a bottle of lacasera,I decide this is the time to meet her.

Hello young lady,good afternoon, she replied with a "Hi " and faced another direction,I moved closer and asked her why are u sitting all alone under this tree when you can always sit and relax inside SUB common room?, she looked confused and replied with "I'm I doing something wrong by sitting here and what and where is the SUB you are talking about? ".
I assumed you are a new student on campus ,SUB is the student union building and you are sitting in front of it,the building has offices for the student union officials, different cafeterias, photo studio, and all,also a common room where you can sit to relax .
Waoh that's great but thank you ,I'll be leaving here now so I don't think I need to go inside there anymore. I'm Edwin a student of this school too from the department of Animal production and health ,its nice meeting you. I'm Pamela and its nice meeting you too,ill look forward to seeing you again as we are in the same department .
Smiles that means you are in APH department too but I'm resuming 500 level and so we are not going to be receiving lectures together,
"Oh sorry I thought you are a fresher like I am ". No problem about that,we can always see again and can I get your phone number, she collected my phone reluctantly and typed her digits in and saved it with Pams.

(1) (Reply)

SALLAH RAM ( A Short Story) / If You Think You Are Good In English / The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.