Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Music Video Producers In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Video Producers In Nigeria (2387 Views)

Top 10 Music Producers In Nigeria / Top Producers In Nigeria / The Best Producers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Producers In Nigeria by lusciouscy: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
Okay! they're hot or they're not! our music video producers are doing their best to make Nigerians proud! producers like DJ tee,Clarence,Wudy and a whole lot of others. i agree and i hope you do too but the big question is, who can the upcoming artistes turn to when they need that creativity in concept that is also affordable,i mean! will Clarence give into an upcoming artist that doesn't have millions to pay? or will DJ tee do it for the passion. Hey! don't get me wrong! am not talking about FREE OF CHARGE am only talking about consideration. Who is that video producer and how can artistes contact them?

it's your girl! lusciouscy
                                                                                                                                                                    get discussing people cool
Re: Music Video Producers In Nigeria by dasa: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2009
what amount do you have in mind?
Re: Music Video Producers In Nigeria by samchide(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
hi email to me your refernce link of your production looking forward to shooting a video email link to my email xsamchide@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Korede Bello – GODWIN / DOWNLOAD MP3: Klever Jay Ft. Qdot – Base On 1 Or 2 / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.