Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? (1075 Views)

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. / "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters / 7 Years After, DAGRIN Still Lives On” - See What People Are Saying About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is six years that popular Naija rapper dagrin oladapo olaonipekun waved bye bye to this world.....but he can never be forgotten
"I no say I be sinner God I dey sing, everyday Igbo,shayo all night na dry gin" drop yours and let's see

Re: R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? by Iseoluwani: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jimmy Jump off

I know the whole lyrics off hand

Kilode, kilode, kini o fe so today, melo mo fewi, melo MO fe so today......
Re: R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? by daclint(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
(Owo ati swagger)

Me I no be Rymer I be lyrical timer.

Abi the kid from the block like Jennifer lopez, fresh like them so my guy no vex.
Re: R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? by Day11(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Ta won boiz ba wole, pelu bon ati bullet/ Whachu gonna do/ Ogbeni dubuleee/

Maskiii wa loju mi/ Ma wo ju e/ I told u am not in mood/ so Kun leee/

"Solid Hardcore Rap" I missed real Street punchlines
Re: R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? by Day11(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Another one :

Dagrin ft Isolate."motigboro"

-To ba pade mi ni woro koro-koro/ o' ma soro-soro/ to ba jobirin aturo.

That's my best lines on that track. Dude is high.
Finest Rapper unlike the noise makers we see everywhere today.
Re: R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? by oppybouy(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Pali yato si paper, Barber loba Clipper, Me I no be rapper, I be lyrical tyrant. Owo ati swagger.

God Na my Creator, Fela Na my mentor, Money no dey drive me, Money Na my conductor. "If I die"

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Daughter Olivia / Cossy Orjiakor Puts Her Boobs On Display With Only A Nigerian Flag Covering Her / What The Hell?! Woman Spends Day Lying In Coffin So She Could Experience Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.