Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

$5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account (20036 Views)

31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by anonimi: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Pidggin:
This government and branded proganda, all done to deceive the gullible masses while they starve.

Terrible, I tell you my sis.
They scammed their zombies last year with propaganda and since they are unable to deliver on any single promise, the propaganda must continue and even become more ridiculous.
Till date there has been no COURT conviction of anyone for corruption despite the media STORIES.
None!!!
I hope that you agree with me that TECHNICALLY achieving something does not count. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by lovat(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2016
modath:

With the record oil price he had, he could have Lee kwan yew-ed himself into the hearts of everyone and written his name in gold but when you ain't gat it, you can't buy it or cosign it.

Awwh, thx. I'm not a muslim smiley but I'll still take it & send it to my F&F smiley , Eid Mubarak to you too.

What is she saying biko

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by sublimes: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2016
We refuse to be distracted! Please concentrate on the economy, we were busy chasing shadows like this, forgetting the real thing, chased imaginary things till our economy decayed. How much have you recovered compared to how much we lost in the economy?

1 Like

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by anonimi: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2016
lovat:
The kind food you like eating so enjoy

Please, bro, would you mind if I make another proposal?
Would you kindly consider it? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by anonimi: 6:24am On Sep 11, 2016
lovat:
What is she saying biko

Something meant for the almajiris that their "only saviour" refused to educate in readiness for any needed mobilisation to "soak dogs and baboons in blood" for his electoral FAILURES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by GoodofNaija: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2016
No wonder she said they would end up in jail if buhari becomes president. She knew she was an unrepentant prison candidate.

What a woman!!!

Not surprised to see some pigs up there trying to create distractions as usual. That's what they are known for because thats what they àre paid for. You will fail and be put to shame in the end!!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by honeychild(f): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Abeg make dem leave her o.....Avengers will resume bombing if dem disturb d DAME O! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by 989900: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2016
You know who you are.

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by agwom(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2016
cry
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by kettle84(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2016
ladyF:
May God restore unto us the years that the locust and canker worms have eaten. angry
what about the years the locust of APC are currently eating. the bottom line is let the government fight corruption across parties.Dambazau and Buratai have been linked with owning houses worth millions of dollars abroad yet nothing happened.

sad indeed

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Abeymills(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2016
All dis useless govt kip fooling d gullibles ie zombies they ar fighting corruption meanwhile they ar busy looting our money secretly who can investigate aisha d smart crook?wat happen 2 all d money recovered so far by Mr fantastically corrupt president bubuhari pls stop fooling nigerians
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by nduchucks: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2016
It is quite disappointing to read the posts of so called sane and educated Nigerians attack people like Modath for calling a spade a spade while they themselves employ irresponsible red herrings to justify a clear case of criminality perpetrated by Patience Jonathan.

That some of you are referred to as "crazies" is not good enough an excuse to defend Mama peace thief.

4 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Osgilliat(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
No sane person go come online here and be defending this woman irrespective of the current economy. I don't know why people take this hard economy as something that has never happened to some other countries before, I don't know why some wants to kill themselves because the economy is not favourable at this moment.
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by DaGC(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
The headline is misleading. Her personal account in her name has an account balance of $5M, not like a new $5m was traced or found.

Enough of all these banter by youths over politicians. Its not worth it. You can love, admire or aspire to be them, but don't fight for them, especially when they don't know you.
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
i am speechless. over 2bilion naira. shocked and am here saving up for iphone 7.
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by dotcomnamename: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where are the iPods.... see your idol's wife life? grin

1 Like

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2016
allthingsgood:
Choi! Ole ooo
To mama Peace, if this allegation na true... shocked

There is God ooooooooooo grin
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by babdap: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Yet some unpatriotic would say witch hunting, let call a thief a theif. 13% derivatives, ministry of Niger Delt, community basd project by oil companies and yet the region is under developed. Thugs and miscreant in d region are very rich yet many educated niger deltain are living in penury.

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Invite her for an interview, simple (don't forget EFCC you might also require a translator)..............

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by 4nobody4every1: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2016
modath:
Imagine & some crazies won't keep Buhari's name out of their lips... ish.. sad

Mama P is the perfect representation of the false allure that our pastorpreneurs sell to the subconsciously intellectually lazy, " No work or the barest minimal work but big money flowing unbriddled...

This woman is one of the major reasons the IB didn't return, from the cringe worthy "diaris godu oo" dramatic, to the grand scale " brain dead", "almajiri" "food in prison" rhetorics... The grammar accident is excusable but the classlessness ... hell to the N.O!!

*caveat* not trying to exonerate Buhari cos he has committed some major gaffes, in thinking that restricting forex will prevent corrupt minded folks from repartrating stolen public funds abroad... with the belief that they will have no choice but to let it back into circulation... Hin nor know naija folks... they will rather buy USD @ 500n than let that happen..

Well said, as usual my e- girlfriend has spoken, l dont need to say anything as long as l read Modath's comment l am satisfied, kisses to you tongue

2 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Tsongz(f): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks for decoding her sharperly bro.
Crazies ko, clusters ni!!!
I wonder which category she is sef. Whether the redeemable buharists or the irrevocably lost zombies in the buharideen group. Won't it be interesting to find out
Back to the OP, this is just another MEDIA circus that won't yield anything but FAKE stories of recovered trillions trillions but still DullardPoo's federal government goes A-Borrowing.
Since their new slogan- change begins with me you (that is not chopping Aisha Halliburton rice with them in government), they need to find a new angle to mesmerize their brain-dead zombies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

undecided I'm even fed up of people like you, people are talking about looted money here you are talking something else PROVIDED YOU DON CHOP YOUR OWN NO OFFENSE for your ROLE MODELS grin

4 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by amagunnerfan: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2016
fiizznation:
This woman though; always in the news for all the wrong reasons. I think Jonathan will divorce her very soon. If she's not in the news because of her over makeup face, she will be in the news because she was involved in one corruption saga or another.

That's why I keep advising this young men who intend to settle down and have their own families to be very weary of materialistic ladies. Majority of this materialistic ladies are always up to no good. Marry them today and they will definitely bring shame and disgrace to your name. We can see how patience have been soiling the name of Jonathan just because of her own greed and selfish aggrandizement
By this are you trying to imply GEJ aka le shoeless wasn't aware of the scam? The scam was being carried out through diaris godu oo for le shoeless, that's a fact.

3 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by prinsam30: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2016
media propaganda

what a failed system
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Kazrem(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Where are the wailers?
By the way, shey EFCC no see money trace to Tinubu, Fashola, and Ameachi ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Deen77: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2016
fiizznation:
This woman though; always in the news for all the wrong reasons. I think Jonathan will divorce her very soon. If she's not in the news because of her over makeup face, she will be in the news because she was involved in one corruption saga or another.

That's why I keep advising this young men who intend to settle down and have their own families to be very weary of materialistic ladies. Majority of this materialistic ladies are always up to no good. Marry them today and they will definitely bring shame and disgrace to your name. We can see how patience have been soiling the name of Jonathan just because of her own greed and selfish aggrandizement

Jonathan number one problem is her.
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by BenzEne1(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
It is shameful that over half the percentage of Nigerians want to magik earnest work as media propaganda. Buhari cannot do anything uncondemnable in their jaundiced views. Pathetic. You people should wait for four years and vote in another replica of GEJ and Madam P. In the event of that the corruption would then probably leave us naked and homeless. Maybe that's what's best for Naija people. Another Venezuela. Religious cum ethnic bigots making distasteful comments about.

1 Like

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by rusher14: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:

Buharideens do not know nor do they understand that they are born free with rights & responsibilities.
They neither desire to use their God-given faculties to make their own personal contribution to the society's progress.
They would rather leave it all to their fellow human being, a strong man, messiah & saviour who should know-all and do-all on their behalf due to their mental laziness.
Nevertheless they have no qualms seeking visas and permanent resident card to places where others have done and continue to partake actively in the democratic process their forebears fought and died for. They simply want to do "No work or the barest minimal work but big money flowing unbriddled..."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

It is evident you are earning your pay this morning.

Nobody defends corruption this much without having something in it.

You've not disputed the fact that a permanent secretary could never have earned such money.

You are more interested in deflecting from what isn't a rumour but evidence based on court proceedings.

5 Likes

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Firefire:

Sister looking for escape route and justification(s). (Election rigger ko, ballot box snatcher ni.) cheesy

For me, I still prefer a democratic environment where everyone has equal opportunity to air their view(s) without being labeled, castigated or abuse. (A free world where mutual love and respect exist).

We must have different opinion.

Happy Sunday ma. tongue

PS: Korruption has no two names. It's corruption!

if this is no democratic era,,hw many citizens are in prison for callin buhari a dullard or even a dog... it time nigerians knw abuse n criticism aint d same... criticism is wat uncle dele did yestidae in his letter ...even a dullard wil get d message.,,
wat kind of a trynant govt wil b arresting opposition n d judiciary under his reign wil b setting d accused free ...guys wil stil av democracy
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by gidjah(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2016
My dear, that's a strong prayer but must be matched with actions and not mere word as we are use to in this nation. Then our looters should also be restored to our stinking jails !,yes it is made for the evil ones rich and poor inclusive, but it seem to be the habour for the poor and helpless
True justice should be meted out as at when due.thus govt should not stop the corruption hunt wether it is sided or two sided.And above all tribalism, sentiments and ethnicity should be wiped out of the memories of our leaders, they are the ones dividing us along that line.
ladyF:
May God restore unto us the years that the locust and canker worms have eaten. angry
Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by onwuakpachris(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2016
nna eh... in as much as I am proudly ipob and don't support bubu...let them add more ice blocks to that account abeg...this one don 2much abeg....let the truth be told for once....more than $20 million in js one patience account!!!!!!...OMG!!!...them never evn talk about her other accounts o both inside naija..and of cus probably in other places like...Bahamas..Maldives.....Seychelles..Dominican's rep other places DT r heaven 4 money launderers.... plus goodluck's own o.....GOD!!!!!....and people no see common food chop 4 here...nna eh sumtimes I begin to wonder...human beings eh...tufiakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by PataAlhaja(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2016
modath:

This woman is one of the major reasons the IB didn't return, from the cringe worthy "diaris godu oo" dramatic, to the grand scale " brain dead", "almajiri" "food in prison" rhetorics... The grammar accident is excusable but the classlessness ... hell to the N.O!!

Just for those who don't know what she means by IB, it's an acronym for Ineffectual Buffoon!

Aunty Modath, e mo bi won se n fi style bu eyan sha! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account by Adminisher: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2016
seunmsg:
According to him, Dudafa had on
March 22, 2010 brought two Skye
Bank officers, Demola Bolodeoku and
Dipo Oshodi, to meet Patience at
home to open five accounts.
The deponent claimed that Patience
was the sole signatory to the
accounts.
He, however, claimed that after the
five accounts were opened, Patience
later discovered that Dudafa opened
only one of the accounts in her
name, while the other four were
opened in the names of companies
belonging to Dudafa.
Somiari added, “The applicant

This woman and her handlers must think that Nigerians are fools. She signed all the five account opening documents herself and she's now claiming many years later that she's not aware that only one of the accounts was opened in her name and the others, in the name of companies she had no interest in whatsoever. But she conveniently used the account up till July this year before they were frozen. It is very clear to all discerning mind that they perfected the dubious arrangement just to hide the identity of the real owner of the accounts. If this is not a clear case of money laundering, I wonder what it is.

EFCC should immediately arrest and charge Patience Jonathan to court for corruption and money laundering. Dudafa should not be the fall guy, patience must be tried as well. There must be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.

My broda, you won't believe that Dudafa is now working for APC. The traps that are set for this corrupt Jona and illiterate Peshe, only God can save the two of them. Their enemies are also very patient
I am a staunch APC supporter but I suspect Jona got all the people around Buhari very angry at the last Council Of State meeting with his superstar behaviour.

This is someone who caused the economic and security problems we are having now strutting into COS meeting like a superstar and being praised heartily by his brain dead fans in newspapers and online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Court Did Not Affirm Amaewhule, 26 Others As PDP Members - Rivers Attorney-Gen / Nigerian Police And Assault Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.