Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? (665 Views)

Cost Of Opening A Standard Bet9ja Shop. / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello guys, I have been contemplating on this subject for quite sometime now, I don't know if opening a computer training center where computer illiterates and literates come to acquire different computer skills is a good idea in this era.

I don't know if this will turn out to be a good or bad investment in the end.
I've already gotten like 3 locations in Benin, I just need your candid opinions on this. And if you know of any better business I can start up with a capital of less than 1.2 million naira I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Re: Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? by donbenedict(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Look, i.c.t business is not a kind of business dat will be on d losing side.

Ict has come to stay and will continue to be a profit making biz.

So I advice you to invest in it. You will be glad you did. And if u need a competent manager, just leme know
Re: Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? by monopoly3072: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2016
it's a nice venture. I av one , but you have to b very patient with it cos d money u will be making in d beginning will be used to pay ur computer operator , except of cos u will b d instructor. But in d longrun, regrets will b far frm u.
Re: Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? by ikorodureporta: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, come & epp sonbodi this sunday aftanoon...
Re: Is Opening A Computer Training Institute Advisable? by barapistis(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hey, i am in ib, but could consult for you with small pay if you really interested and

1-Do you have the passion for it

2-Are you ict inclinde

3-are the locations you got close to the following -a uni, a poly, a populated middle class to high class residential area.

4-ate you prepared for some outa box thinking

5-can you take some ict courses yourself

6-Are you a marketer

Because of my love for this kind of business i can help in so many ways....getting up staying afloat till the big contracts come

If your answer to most of the above is on the nagative side please dont go into it,

Just look for some acres of land and farm seriously

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry For Sale / Pls Suggest A Chemical Market You Know In Nigeria / Coconut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.