Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ (33094 Views)

Drug Barons Have Not Had A Better Time Than Now | Ndlea Staffs Blast Chairman / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / The 10 Rules Of Ibadan Drug Barons In ‘evil Forest’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
krokronyash:
grin
Meanwhile, the real hard drugs are transported via our airports, bringing disgrace to our nation. All you, insecure security operatives, Can only burn down someone's sweat without arrest made, it's only a natural vegetable created by your creator, why? #bringbackourweed

Those are the type who become miserable after retirement!

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Paseus(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
I jst knew that these yeebos wee nt allow pesin rest in dis thread
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Capableben(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Afonjas:

why not use picture from Nigeria as the background of your pix
grin grin
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
sk supply go reduce now when there are more demand right now cos every young guy is qualified as omo wobe

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by gotnel: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's not peculiar to any particular region of the country. It is a problem for all of us to look into.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by gasparpisciotta: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
just legalize the shit men!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by krokronyash(f): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
gotnel:
It's not peculiar to any particular region of the country. It is a problem for all of us to look into.
Please look for your problems elsewhere.
The users do less damage/harm to the nation than what the political elites have done. Now, pray tell, who the problem is?
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by SycophanticGoat: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tsongz:

Lemme correct the name u wrote up there for u , na psychopathic grin imagine the yeye response u gave up there supposing your I.Q is even close to 10% okay you won't type such silly words , by the way who even mentioned you in the post
grin biko I'm human ion have business with animals(goat) like you named yourself go and throw words to your fellow goats

Only people with low IQ keep talking and referring to IQ like it's the only abbreviation they know.. My moniker was specially picked for people like you.. Only for the sycophantic hypocrites and animals
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Lexxyburg(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Read this sh1t on highness

I was like WTF.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Why destroy? It could be put into good uses that will greatly benefit the ailing country. Fcking diiickheads.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
brown brown cheesy
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by GoodSide: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
omo see sk
cause when ma eyes start to roll
you know im smoking at the zone.
allow smokers smoke weed..
way better than that tobacco

these same security pusses..go share d weed bags.go dey smoke for aous...come dey show us bags of weed ish
save the whole story for the birds fake ass ndlea ish

many pictures of evidence is way more better than this lame ass write ups.

where the forest na.
so una no get camera to show us the forest.
buch if wackos

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Gkemz: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nna anyi bi na ofia. In the words of Whiz khalifa we got enough to last for generation.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Tsongz(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Only people with low IQ keep talking and referring to IQ like it's the only abbreviation they know.. My moniker was specially picked for people like you.. Only for the sycophantic hypocrites and animals
grin in jenifa's voice GOAST!!!! grin grin
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Tsongz(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

grin in jenifa's voice GOAST!!!! grin grin
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by ojnnaco(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cubeet2:
Afonjas never disappoints ,Taking Over with all sort of evil happening in the country. These Cone Head Afonjas are the worse people in Nigeria. Fetish People
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by ojnnaco(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Even in hell they is order. . . South West taking the lead in such.. Am not surprised
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by nextstep(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
So now instead of jejely growing and selling weed, these guys are being forced into armed robbery and kidnapping.

Thanks Buhari, for taking jobs away from those who have it.

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Weed is a natural herb put on earth by God for rsns...Make them go form actor for cocaine labs na abi them wan say dem no sabi any labs yet?
smh
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Uncletony:

They have been since adam!. U can comfirm from tinubu & kashamu.

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by bodejohn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Capableben:
Hmmmmmm... This doesn't concern me much.

anyway, I'd be releasing my single titled My Nation on or before the 1st day of October. Nairalanders, anticipate hard!

Your nation? I suspect the song would be about Nigeria...don't tell me you couldn't find a suitable Nigerian background for the cover of a song for Nigeria...
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by oyetpel(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tell me, at the end of the day who consumes this marijuana most? It's all this soldiers, policemen, even the NDLEA people take it. Rubbish, am sure they didn't destroy anything, they only uprooted them. Even governer and police chiefs will get their share out of the India hemps uprooted in that farm. Bad business to the people that planted those canabis.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by CioAngels(f): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thought i read sometimes ago that india hemp is used to produce life saving medicines? I would suggest that instead of destroying it, government should takeover the hemp farms all over the country nurture and preserve for sale in future to pharmacetical companies.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by chiefobdk(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
sawt waste.

wild cowardly waste. brown roof republic
Doin wat dey kno best. drugs

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by xtervaganza(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Funny how a well packaged dangerous to health white man tobacco is accepted but a black man's healthy and medicinal marijuana is being tagged a contraband.

Africa will forever remain sh1t until we have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by amdoyin82(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Omo see food!
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by AnthonyAk(m): 5:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Shitty chronic
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Pyroclast(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2016
That forest reserve can be lonely mehn.
Only illegal loggers and some fulani herdsmen thrive there. Now we see cannabis farmers.
Thank God I didn't bump into them when trekking that expansive forest for my Gey384 back then.
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by calobinna(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2016
waste of effort to an unharmful herb! #mtcheew
Re: Drug Barons Set Rules In Ibadan ‘evil Forest’ by Sammyscott(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Sex Worker Stabbed Father Of Four To Death In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.