Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area (553 Views)

Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO / DISCOS’ Performance Worse Than NEPA, PHCN – Senate / Why Are The PHCN In My Area So Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by alaamword: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2016
apart from the economy problem of Nigeria . I can argue that buhari is working especially fashola . cause now for the past 5days and counting nepa has not blinked the light in ma place which is lekki-ajah axis. The only time they seize the power is when there is a repair going on, not lasting more than an hour and power would be restored . and the most amazing part is that it was raining heavily yesterday and the light was not even blinked nobody is complaining about power again. Fashola is working ......so what is the state of power in your area ??
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by agwom(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2016
light dey....wuse II, abuja.
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by Lastine: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2016
I don't know... Magodo estate
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by Chibabi(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2016
North Bank Makurdi Benue. State, 30mins per Day
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by amagunnerfan: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
I was living in Lagos until 2 weeks ago, we used to have constant power supply, I blamed it on Dangote's work in Lagos. I now live in Ibadan and the power supply is at least 16 hours a day here too and I have been here since the 1st of September.

It is obvious the power supply issue is country wide. Though some will blame it on the dams being full.
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by jaymejate: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Sango, Ibadan...
We're enjoying it.

Obantoko, Abeokuta....
Suffering!
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by Israeljones(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari administration has bin so keen on fighting corruption..but this act keep brewing more under his administration,,,resources so unequally shared...
I wonder why some people will be boasting of 21hrs light a day while some people can only tell a story of 30mins light a day..

The most annoying thing is, while staying in darkness,,yu look up tru ur window and see some other area having 5days uninterrupted power supply..is just too particular about this area,,like those people staying there are angels...

This is really unfair...at the moment its still happening..
And the end of the month they will bring us this same exhorbitant bill to pay..

This area called bamako just opposite, omole estate,agidingbi ikeja....
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by Dapyem(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Here in Iwo Osun State,more than 18 hrs of light daily for d past 3-4 wks
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by emmatony: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2016
The fairly constant power in some areas is just because of the raining season that provides more volume of water for the turbines to produce more electricity and not because of Buhari or Fashola
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by Dapyem(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Am even enjoying it presently.Look at date n time.

Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by blackfase(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Same old story here Ajara/ Badagry area. 3 to 4 hrs a day, not certain for 7 days a wk, been like that for 15 yrs?...

Nothings changed. sad
Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by ojnnaco(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
NEPA has not been fair with us. Giving us light only in the night like say we subscribed for Night Plan

1 Like

Re: State Of Light {PHCN} In Your Area by 7lives: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oshodi Lagos, 21 hrs daily since over a month now.

(1) (Reply)

Disquiet Over Benue Govt’s $1bn Deal With “questionable” US Firm / We Will Capture Buhari With Our Hands- Boko Haram Threatens In New Video / Heart-broken Ebere Wabara And His Infantile Outbursts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.