Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Religion Is A Tool Used In Hiding God's True Purpose For Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is A Tool Used In Hiding God's True Purpose For Mankind (518 Views)

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / 5 Steps Christians Can Fulfil God's Purpose For Their Lives. / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is A Tool Used In Hiding God's True Purpose For Mankind by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Gudmorning to everyone all across the world. I hope by the time you are all done reading this piece and follow through on the links given, you will all see that religion (not belief or spirituality) was created to control the majority into aligning with the ultimate goal of a New World Order but who many have termed A HOAX or the End time or the Armageddon. I am a firm believer in the creator GOD ALMIGHTY and YAHWEH is HIS name but in this very world we live in, remember it is ruled by the king of lairs so it is expected that all the truth we are fed with on daily, weekly, yearly and Everytime are laced with lies. Many ask why are there missing pieces and chapters of the Bible and why are there many revised version of it? could it be because there were several truths that were expunged from it that showed some past generations certain truth that we of this generation are being deprived of knowing? or probably it showed several flaws of d several proclaimed servants of the word of GOD who got corrupted by the overwhelming power which the spiritual gift bestowed on them and thus decided to act on their own and saw themselves as gods and not as GOD instructed them? Remember GOD has given all man free will to do as he wishes but HIS will for us all is to arrive at HIS expected end which is for Humanity to live as humans by loving one another, seeing every other race, color, belief etc as kindreds... as one and the same.

GOD's ultimate goal is for HUMANITY to thrive. The dictionary definition of thrive is to FLOURISH... And in the book of Her 29:11 King James Bible
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. So if this portion of GOD's words could be out of the old testament do you think that same GOD has changed now? HE said to Moses 'I AM that I AM' and in Hebrews 13:8, Jesus whose spirit of GOD resided in proclaimed that HE is the same yesterday, today and forever more'. So when I hear people say that GOD allowed evil to exist and they don't believe HE cares, I just shake my head and feel deeply sorry inside. It is said in Ephesians 4:18 Having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart..[/b]The truth is that everyone on the face of this earth has experienced GOD at one point in time of their lives but just come to a later conclusion of HIS non existence because of all the evil that exists. But let me shock you, you won't be the first because they existed too during the time of Christ and even before His coming... in the book of [b]Romans 1:19-20 “For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.”

This Bible makes it clear that men and women without faith are fools (Psalm 14:1) and have no excuse at all (Psalm 19:1). Paul, being trained under the master teaching of Gamaliel, knew the scriptures exceeding well and knew better than for man to plead ignorance (Col 1:5,6, 23; John 1:9). Paul knew that they “suppress the truth” (Rom 1:18) which is a verb form showing that it must be done intentionally on a continual basis. Just like someone has to be pushing down (suppressing) on a coil spring, they willfully hold down their knowledge of God’s existence in their conscience. God, Who sees their hearts, knows “that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them” (Rom 2:15).

(Extracted excerpts from patheos.com)
So if Paul who became one of the greatest disciples of Christ could deny and suppress the truth of His existence not only from himself but from the rest of the world around him before his awakening then why can't such scenarios still play out today? As it is said, there is nothing new under the Yellow sun.

I have not come here to preach or tell you about what you don't already know and that is, man is highly corruptible when power is introduced into the equation. Have you ever wondered why GOD had to send Jesus down to pass the ultimate message to HIS creations on earth? Did you think Jesus came to just preach salvation onto mankind? Weren't there other messengers sent before him who were of normal birth? And why wasn't their messages heard clearly? So many questions but has just one answer... and that is Man is corruptible and power in man's hands makes him highly destructive. The revision of the Bible over the years has been done so to expunge the corruptible acts of several men GOD gave access to powers to and how they lorded over and destroyed HIS creations. Jesus was an incorruptible vessel because His birth was not of man but of the holy spirit (the spirit of GOD who oversaw the creation). All through the existence of Christ on earth many knew about His coming but hid it still so why do you think lies of old can't still be told in this times that we are in even by the very institution (Religion) created by the system that's been in place since time hitherto? Think about it, all religion has done over the years, decades and centuries is pitch us against one another while leaving the preachers of the word rich and safe from harm while staying safely guarded from chastizing the government or system in power who get rich at the expense of the masses and pay tithes to their religious instituitions and not GOD.

Want to find out more truth about the lies told over several generations... Visit www.thrivemovement.com
Re: Religion Is A Tool Used In Hiding God's True Purpose For Mankind by agwom(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Religion Is A Tool Used In Hiding God's True Purpose For Mankind by andyboi4real(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2016
Have Always Said It That The Problem Of Christianity Is Many Religious People Called Christians,and Some Of These Religious People Are Our Leaders In The Christian Faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/09/16 / 3 Passages In The Bible Most Christians Hastily Misinterpret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.