Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (55648 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Funny enough,i was only joking when i made that comment, how some took it so serious is way above my comprehension. Well, it all good.

Pls Myn44, stop giving me unecessary mentions and i don't appreciate your follow, thank you and Godbless. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Funny enough,i was only joking when i made that comment, how some took it so serious is way above my comprehension. Well, it all good.

Pls Myn44, stop giving me unecessary mentions and i don't appreciate your follow, thank you and Godbless. undecided

Never thought you could be this humble.

Always pictured you as one high goddess with all endowments and perfect finishing considering the way you murder sobriquets with your alternates. Where is your tongue, i mean the ever spinning sore-infested one you've always used to insult people. No be only iPhone7 dem go dash you, na windows10 grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Recession:
Some mumu girls go make man atm yet dey will be condemning Dasuki for giving freely.

How can u be wishing someone buys u 300k phone in dis RECESSION?

I wonder oooo.....

Not that she get correct market to sell sef grin cheesy grin cheesy
Head to toe na okrika grin cheesy

Buh recession fela40 you wicked shaa. cheesy
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Darween88:
dollyjoy don't mind them o,with your puff puff cheeks,your one sided hip,your funny eyes and your almost broken legs there is a handsome iimbecile waiting to buy an iPhone 7 for you.just be patient...they are just jealous

Holly Ghost Firre.... This is just too much guy.

Please kip kwayet before i cry my eyes out on her behalf

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Donpoker9(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
some people just take style worwor shaa
well its all good God knows best
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by aloobright17: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gladiator1:
She say make u buy am dil-do
Dollyjoy you no wan answer and tell me what you said you wanted?
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Godhead4(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
You wey write WAEC get F9 straight, you want take that same hand press iPhone7...hu go buy am for u? The person nah father Christmas? Go meet ur papa ask am for the money.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Godhead4(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
If everybody buy iPhone7, who go con buy the 'millions' of android phones and iOS phones in the market?? Not to talk of those button phones wey full everywhere wey una grand papa and grand mama dey use..Chai!! Bad market for Nokia and Tecno..Gionee na newcomer, so no problem,, same with infinix and the rest.

Did I say 'Millions'?
LOL, only exaggerating.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by lilmax(m): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Darween88:
dollyjoy don't mind them o,with your puff puff cheeks,your one sided hip,your funny eyes and your almost broken legs there is a handsome iimbecile waiting to buy an iPhone 7 for you.just be patient...they are just jealous
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Reeberry: 2:46am On Sep 12, 2016
Recession:
Some mumu girls go make man atm yet dey will be condemning Dasuki for giving freely.

How can u be wishing someone buys u 300k phone in dis RECESSION?
The worst part, some magas will pay.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by HMZi: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Desperado..fire on
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by DavidEsq(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2016
missKiffy:
So what's the big deal about the post, is she forcing anybody to buy it for her undecided no be her luck she dey try grin
I wld af said "olosho spotted" but because of this sallah mood I will not say "olosho spotted"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by yemmy009(f): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Thobiy:
Na by force make she use am
na by civilian
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by SuperBlack: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2016
missKiffy:
So what's the big deal about the post, is she forcing anybody to buy it for her undecided no be her luck she dey try grin
don't tell me you're the poster.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by agarawu23(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
I need one too, someone should get for me too. embarassed

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Idowuh(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
you no know how u dey get am b4
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Kimoni: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin

See as guys dey para on top this simple queshion...na one man dey buy am before, na one man go buy am now
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Gkemz: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Goal digger mentality of some ladies can't cease to amaze me. Must it be the sole duty of the guy doing the shopping always.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by tinny898(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2016
U b lyk grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by pippimp(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Someone should inform the world that the Iphone7 is just a repackaged Iphone6.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Peterosky(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
As a philantropist dat i am,i don't hav any problem buying the phone for this pretty damsel only just on one condition...............Op pls send my nomba to the girl let her call and meet my condition and the phone is hers.Dont tell me you dont know the condition cos its obvious.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by MrHenshaw: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
ayobami52:
See What A Lady Posted Online After Iphone 7 Release

The iPhone 7 has been unveiled at a price many said is expensive. The device is going to be the dream phone of many ladies and aristo in naija.

Since many of them will not be able to afford this device and they want to use it, many of them will do anything to get the phone. An example is post from a lady on Palmchat.

Maga beware iPhone has been unveiled, they are coming for you

How did you get the past series/model?D same way should be applied.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2016
missKiffy:
i wonder o grin
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Odunharry(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2016
joeace2020:
Id1ot fellow.....they never say things like "i am going to hustle hard to get one" or "lemme withdraw some money from my account for one"...Nato dey find maga wey go use ur punny do trade by barter
Lmao.. guy u de vex o.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by wristbangle: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
I need one too, someone should get for me too. embarassed

cheesy chai dem plenty 4 here oo! Just kidding.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Peterosky:
As a philantropist dat i am,i don't hav any problem buying the phone for this pretty damsel only just on one condition...............Op pls send my nomba to the girl let her call and meet my condition and the phone is hers.Dont tell me you dont know the condition cos its obvious.
for 5 mins madness, go dash ur mama the money grin
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by socrates007: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Girls with thier buy me this and that syndrome .little wonder they can't make it to thier first night as a virgin.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2016
wristbangle:

cheesy chai dem plenty 4 here oo! Just kidding.
me too, make maga show grin grin
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Aminat508(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:
grin grin grin

See as guys dey para on top this simple queshion...na one man dey buy am before, na one man go buy am now
Anty mi, where hv you bn? I miss you kiss
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2016
one thing girls always forget is that new things will always be out.I remembered when BB came out,all the fuse and runs to get one was at its peak then but today what happened?
Don't go for what u can't afford
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by enshi(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
missKiffy:

Associate olosho. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos) / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.