Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim (27008 Views)

12 Things You Can Do With Your Sallah Ram (Photos) / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / How Much Does Sallah Ram Cost In Your Area ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Hassanjj(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue salivating already.
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Oya come lemme whisper it... grin

*** whispering ****
See ya tomorrow then egbon, don't worry I won't bring that Ffo called emperorlee undecided before he will comman finish the meat for sumboricheesytongue

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by mhisbliss(f): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
princeakins:

As in ehn.. i taya ooo grin com n kuku chop me na cheesy
hahahaha nawao
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Smellymouth: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

See ya tomorrow then egbon, don't worry I won't bring that Ffo called emperorlee undecided before he will comman finish the meat for sumboricheesytongue

Hahaha, Expecting you..

don't bring EmperorLee oo.. grin

He fit finish this jollof rice alone!!

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

See ya tomorrow then egbon, don't worry I won't bring that Ffo called empe.rorlee undecided before he will comman finish the meat for sumboricheesytongue

Yaa a very selfish somebody sad

Smellymouth:

Hahaha, Expecting you..
don't bring EmperorL.ee oo.. grin

grin cheesy If I no dey your party, girls no go happy grin

Baba shey make I shi awon omo unilag enter ni? Abi na awon omo north american university you want ni?

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha, Expecting you..
don't bring EmperorLee oo.. grin
Looool, na ffo e be
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Smellymouth: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yaa a very selfish somebody sad

grin cheesy If I no dey your party, girls no go happy grin

Baba shey make I shi awon omo unilag enter ni? Abi na awon omo north american university you want ni?

Hahaha.. Bring those sezzy Unilag babes..

Baba for the ladies!!
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba for the ladies!!

Them go collect for your area grin. Gbogbo Champagne, gbogbo shenkes grin
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba for the ladies!!
Demiladegold, comman see ya husband oooooo shockedshockedshocked

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Smellymouth: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Demiladegold, comman see ya husband oooooo shockedshockedshocked

Ahn - Ahn, Akant crack a joke again?

This is something like a Djoking sturvs na.. grin

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Smellymouth: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Baba, abeg come alone o.. grin

Aderola15 wan set me up.. cheesy
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, abeg come alone o.. grin

Aderola15 wan set me up.. cheesy

Rola nawa to you ooh grin. You don Kast us na.
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Beht why is you like this nah undecided undecided undecided , Demiladegold this guy can't be the bestman oooo before he'll goan bring another bride on the wedding day

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ahn - Ahn, Akant crack a joke again?
This is something like a Djoking sturvs na.. grin
lmaoooooo tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:
Beht why is you like this nah undecided undecided undecided , Demiladegold this guy can't be the bestman oooo before he'll goan bring another bride on the wedding day

Haaa alakoba ni omo girl yii sha.

Demi our wife grin I know you trust me na kiss
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Haaa alakoba ni omo girl yii sha.

Demi our wife grin I know you trust me na kiss
let her come na undecided, you go hear wehntonguecheesy
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

let her come na undecided, you go hear wehntonguecheesy

Bia.. comman tell me your main moniker
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bia.. comman tell me your main moniker
Ishicheesytongue
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Ishicheesytongue

cheesy grin Iffahear cheesy. Oya talk joor
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy grin Iffahear cheesy. Oya talk joor
Aderola15 isn't an alternate, that's my one and only monickercheesy
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by EmperorLee(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Aderola15 isn't an alternate, that's my one and only monickercheesy

Then what was your previous moniker. Come on I know you are not a newbie here grin. Oya tell me and I will keep a secret for as long as you want.
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
princeakins:
12. How you attack the meat when it’s finally ready. cheesy grin cheesy grin makydebbie mhisbliss Mzdesire
Oya goan like my new profile pinshure kiss kiss cool

Finally... cc lalasticlala
so now makydebbie exist right?

mhisbliss..I'm not super active now..but when I'm fully back you will be begging me to stay off your mentionstongue
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by mhisbliss(f): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
makydebbie:

mhisbliss..I'm not super active now..but when I'm fully back you will be begging me to stay off your mentionstongue
lols of course you exist who wouldn't notice Debbie princeakins what did you do angry debbs I'll not beg you to stay off my mentions, i cant get tired of you grin
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Then what was your previous moniker. Come on I know you are not a newbie here grin. Oya tell me and I will keep a secret for as long as you want.
This is my only moniker now, registered this year...... I can't lie on Sunday abegcheesytonguegrin
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by princeakins(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahah.. The ram just dey use evil eye take dey look me sef.. grin

Carry tesbii n cutlass comot d carcass... grin

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by Flexherbal(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
princeakins:

Brin, brin,

Brin, brin

BRin, brin

U no pick up ur call... grin

ANyway e do pass 12 tongue
Hahahahahahah!
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by princeakins(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
makydebbie:

u completely went mia in d other world n nvr asked of me or mention me wasup at all...

D msgs i left for u r stil dr undelivered...

WEnt tru ur dairy... so sorry bou ur mom... d Lord is her strength..

Wasup bou ur exam.. am sure ur on top of it.. flying colors.. smiley

Miss ya lik period... tongue

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by princeakins(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols of course you exist who wouldn't notice Debbie princeakins what did you do angry debbs I'll not beg you to stay off my mentions, i cant get tired of you grin

She left me... sad
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by mhisbliss(f): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
princeakins:

She left me... sad

she left you? Awwnn makydebbie why naw, why did you left your prince
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by makydebbie(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol bliss...I fit disturb wella ooogrin.
.I will soon be back hun..have fun don't let anyone spoil it for youwink
Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by makydebbie(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
princeakins:

u completely went mia in d other world n nvr asked of me or mention me wasup at all...

D msgs i left for u r stil dr undelivered...

WEnt tru ur dairy... so sorry bou ur mom... d Lord is her strength..

Wasup bou ur exam.. am sure ur on top of it.. flying colors.. smiley

Miss ya lik period... tongue
I didn't miss youtongue

its all good I'll be back to the other world Octobersmiley

thanks hun

Re: 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim by makydebbie(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
she left you? Awwnn makydebbie why naw, why did you left your prince
he turned back to a frogsad

Our Sallah Meat Is About To Be Enjoyed / 18 Ways To Love Your Husband / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54