Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot (16377 Views)

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo / Man & Son Shot Dead In Taraba, Wife Shot On The Thigh (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by rabiuabd(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
. . .
. . .
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by agbotemi64(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
calabar and problem are like.. # Mr.bayo on Instagram

Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by okrote4real: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kaduna Sympathises With Kwoi Residents, Appeals For Calm

Following reports of earth tremors in the Kwoi area, Jaba local government area, on Sunday, the Kaduna State Government has appealed for calm. The government said it has made a formal report to the appropriate authorities to investigate the development, report precisely on the event and issue appropriate guidance.

A statement signed by Samuel Aruwan, Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity), said that the Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai, has confirmed that the geological and emergency agencies have been notified.

“The governor sympathises with the people in the Kwoi area over the reported earth tremors. He has directed the State Emergency management Agency (SEMA) to mobilise to the area and comfort our citizens. The national geological agency has also been notified, and has been invited to investigate the tremors in the Kwoi area and provide appropriate guidance.

“The Kaduna State Government is receiving updates from the area. Relevant government agencies have been directed to take steps to comfort the residents of Kwoi area and to assuage their unease as they come to terms with an unusual event.

“The Kaduna State Government wishes to appeal for calm, and urges everyone not to spread unverified information, or create panic.”
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by ensamy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kidnappers and arm robbers this same place all the times and that river same escape route all the times. sorry my dean and my lecturer Prof. Ejezie chucks Prof. emeritus. Security personnel should be up and doing that same quarters has been attacked severally.
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
kettle84:
why this kind thing naa. hand pain me oo
korrect guy, grin cheesy see as u qoute me, another person go suffer am again grin grin grin
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
hrykanu231:
Cross River State known for its hospitable nature is now on reverse, from skolombo boys to cult clashes, broad day robberies and now kidnappings. All these will definitely scare tourist and other investors.
Ayade needs to "up his game " enough of th MOU's, I will urge him to ask Ambode and Obiano how they run their states.

BTW, why are academic Dons their targets.
I tire o
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by DjsirP1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nawaoo for 9ja
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by ensamy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Amah70:
There must be something more in this Calabar which makes kidnap of Igbos for ransom continue. What is the state governor doing about this ? Look closely, any state in the south where kidnap for ransom of this sort lIngers must have criminal elements leading the state.

The other day, thieves successfully stole a very huge equipment at Cross River Garments industry. Such thievery couldn't be as easy if there were no accomplices high up in government circle.
The efik man is naturally a lazy man, most of the hard working people in calabar are Akwa ibomits so thats why they keep kidnaping ibos for ransom since they believe ibos in calabar have money. Some time around july this year around aka efa off mariam paliamentary an ibo business man was also kidnap and they paid ransom before he was released. Even expatriates are also kidnaped constantly. Thats the level of crime rate in calabar now. Its growing on daily bases.

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Maski87: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
This may be an insideal job
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by mekonglobal(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
U know what i have reported u to the mode for space wasted but unfortunately for there were no such rules cheesy
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Maski87: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
This may be an inside job
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
gabazin080:
very bad.
its my bufdae show me love guys
Happy Birthday Brother.. God bless your new age
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by IRobot7(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is definitely the handwork of some university of calabar student cultists. The smashing of mirror, tyres, shooting of lecturer and his wife says it all. Definitely some angry students that are very bitter about what only them know. Thank God the Dean wasn't around cos nobody knows what may have happened to him. Safe release and speedy recovery to the affected ones, amen.
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Neddstark: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Calabar is officially the home to robberies and confraternity fights in 2015/16. For those eager to go to Calabar Carnival this year, hope you got yourself a gun.
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by lastpage: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Amah70:
There must be something more in this Calabar which makes kidnap of Igbos for ransom continue. What is the state governor doing about this ? Look closely, any state in the south where kidnap for ransom of this sort lIngers must have criminal elements leading the state.

The other day, thieves successfully stole a very huge equipment at Cross River Garments industry. Such thievery couldn't be as easy if there were no accomplices high up in government circle.

Maybe, ........just maybe "The hunter has become the hunted" nor nii. undecided undecided grin grin?

But how did you come about this conclusion say na only Ibo dem dey Kidnap in Calabar, sef?

Aaadonbeellif you jor.

Lastpage!
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Utibiano: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
MEHN HOPE DEY WOUN'T START UP ANODA STRIKE COS OF DEM O.. SHA I PRAY DEY PRICE DEY WIL DEMAND SHOULDN'T B MORE DAN $50MILLION
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Utibiano: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
rabiuabd:
. . .
. . .
SPACE BOOKERS NA GOD GO C UNA
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by 19naia(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
All these teacher-teacher no be lecturer be your name, no dey for d same category. shocked They need to be careful failing any of the students anyhow. The student's tuition money go finish and they will have no degree to show, then they will enter street hustle until they stumble their way into these types of activities that see them back on campus and up to no good.
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by Equado(m): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2016
yanabasee:
Anthony George.. My former Course adviser... I pray he recovers very soon!
a..m George was my project supervisor. a modest man I must say
Re: UNICAL Professor’s Son Kidnapped, Another Lecturer & His Wife Shot by dywait: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2016
very bad news

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman / 3 Suspects Escape From Police Cell In Abuja After Guard Fell Asleep On Duty. / Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.