Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (1474 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackberrybabes: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2016
A fatal accident just occurred on The 3rd Mainland Bridge at the Oworonshoki end of the Bridge. The accident involved a commercial bus and a private car. Eye witness reports have it that the commercial bus driver lost control of the wheel while on full speed and in a bit to control himself, hit the car from the rear.

As at the time of filing this report, no mortality was reported but a lot of people were seriously injured most especially the driver of the commercial vehicle.

We call on the appropriate authorities to step up to the situation and help administer First Aid and help convey the seriously injured to the nearest medical facilities.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/many-injured-in-fatal-accident-on-3rd.html

lalasticlala

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2016
SEUN

I know say as your babe # BlackBerrybabes # don post this one

E must enter front page tongue

I de chew raw cassava n chilled kerosene de look una
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackberrybabes: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2016
more

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by divinehand2003(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2016
Jeez
How did it happen?
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2016
God, please continue to envelope me, my family and Nairalanders with your safety and protection in all the days of our lives

1 Like

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by fckmn24seg(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2016
Sorry to the injured, RIP to the dead
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
derespect:
God, please continue to envelope me, my family and Nairalanders with your safety and protection in all the days of our lives
.....and the rest of humanity goes to hell?

1 Like

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by BuhariNaWah: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eyah
God help them
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
divinehand2003:
Jeez
How did it happen?

One bus dey come from oworonshoki,the other car dey come from the bridge, the next thing we hear na GBOSAA!!

1 Like

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
nedu2000:
.....and the rest of humanity goes to hell?
Make ur own prayers by extending it to the other persons.
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by OfficialAwol(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lagos drivers, always running as if they can catch tomorrow.

I guess the speeding will be sweeter now his bus is giving me that funny look
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by divinehand2003(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

One bus dey come from oworonshoki,the other car dey come from the bridge, the next thing we hear na GBOSAA!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by YhungPablo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
I pray for them quick recovery IJN.
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by donbenedict(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am not surprised. Cuz every blessed month, an accident must happen on that bridge.

And what the fvck is Road safety officers doing?

Why can't they flag down over speeding vehicles?
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by AroOkigbo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Since nobody died in the accident, it's wrong to use the word FATAL.
May God heal the injured. .and keep us all safe.
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by thesicilian: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
I hate accidents. There's that false sense of invincibility you normally get when you are flying at 160km/hr on a smooth road. You feel totally on top of the world, like nothing can happen... Until...
Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackberrybabes: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
pyyxxaro:
SEUN

I know say as your babe # BlackBerrybabes # don't post this one

E must enter front page tongue

I de chew raw cassava n chilled kerosene de look una

he is busy, maybe lalasticlala will be better

1 Like

Re: Many Injured In A Fatal Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

he is busy, maybe lalasticlala will be better

So you have turned SEUN to Water yam

Now na Lalasticlala u won use take do Agidi

We nor go gree embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Peter Psquare's Son In Fierce Dance Competition At Davido's Daughter's Birthday / John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Celebrate Their Daughter As She Turns 6 Month Old / Pix & Video Of Nigerian Man & His White Wife Dancing Yemi Alade Johnny Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.