Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November (19099 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by TeamSimple(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Unfortunately he will never smell it. The world's richest men are men who invented several technologies and touched lives of millions around the globe through their intellectual project. Dangote has several cement plants, refineries, sugar, e.t.c but he's still not close to mark Zuckerberg who is number 6 in the world. Mark is 3 times richer than the bloody capitalist dangote who was helped to his present state by several government patronage and waivers. I am not impressed with his networth
You are just a hater..what did carlos slim and warren buffet invent?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by DEDEAL77(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2016
To all intents and purposes all our Politicians are Doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by unite4real: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2016
EagleScribes:
Can someone else see the direction this game is moving to?

A time will come that Nigeria's economy will be driven majorly by an individual.

Wait till when Dangote gets his refinery project completed

Why don't you take the investment risk too so that the economy will be driven by more than one person.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by 989900: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
thesicilian:
I'll like to see this guy as the richest man in the world one day. A true Nigerian.

He knows what he is doing: first he is going to try to get the Naira to say N100/$ say in 3-4 years, that automatically almost quadriples his net worth. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by spawnx: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2016
PassingShot:

What is important and necessary to one person/country is not necessarily same for the other.

Those abandoning fossil fuel now had maximized the benefits from it in the past.

IMHO, no developing/underdeveloped country should pledge to such talk on global warming yet. Not until they also have maximized their benefits from those energy sources.

I quite agree with you. fossil fuel hasn't been utilized in developing nations. Industrialisation has been at its lowest in Africa hence no cause for alarm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by photoshoot(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Onegai:
[s]To everyone hailing Dangote and hoping to join him soon, I'm surprised you can't see the obvious:

Why is Dangote the only businessman who is getting all these government concessions?

There are several businessmen also involved in these industries yet you hear nothing from them. That's because Dangote owns each successive government and they do their best to favour him. He has become an Oligarch. Go to Russia and see what their Oligarchs caused. A few people owning the country makes it poorer, not richer. The wealth distribution has to be spread more to make Nigeria a wealthy country. Dangote had been known to shut down his opponents businesses with bribes to government to help him. For every 500 jobs he created, he killed 1500 more. I'm saying this as a fact that I know, from people who worked under him and businesses he killed so he could move in and monopolise the industry. So as you hail him, remember this: he won't allow you anywhere near his level to join him. So your dreams will remain just that, dreams.

To explain: let Nairaland become a multi-billion dollar potential earned and let Dangote become interested in Start-ups and social media. NL will either be forced to sell to him and the site will suddenly become spammed and start suffering crashes and having issues. Govt will start monitoring comments on the site and fighting everyone. Every thread will lead to wahala and dead ends. Dangote's website will seem like a safe haven and he will be able to control what you say and how and when you do. The End.[/s]
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by kenigwe18: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Unfortunately he will never smell it. The world's richest men are men who invented several technologies and touched lives of millions around the globe through their intellectual project. Dangote has several cement plants, refineries, sugar, e.t.c but he's still not close to mark Zuckerberg who is number 6 in the world. Mark is 3 times richer than the bloody capitalist dangote who was helped to his present state by several government patronage and waivers. I am not impressed with his networth
Akpamu wich 1 u don do

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Onegai:
To everyone hailing Dangote and hoping to join him soon, I'm surprised you can't see the obvious:

Why is Dangote the only businessman who is getting all these government concessions?

There are several businessmen also involved in these industries yet you hear nothing from them. That's because Dangote owns each successive government and they do their best to favour him. He has become an Oligarch. Go to Russia and see what their Oligarchs caused. A few people owning the country makes it poorer, not richer. The wealth distribution has to be spread more to make Nigeria a wealthy country. Dangote had been known to shut down his opponents businesses with bribes to government to help him. For every 500 jobs he created, he killed 1500 more. I'm saying this as a fact that I know, from people who worked under him and businesses he killed so he could move in and monopolise the industry. So as you hail him, remember this: he won't allow you anywhere near his level to join him. So your dreams will remain just that, dreams.

To explain: let Nairaland become a multi-billion dollar potential earned and let Dangote become interested in Start-ups and social media. NL will either be forced to sell to him and the site will suddenly become spammed and start suffering crashes and having issues. Govt will start monitoring comments on the site and fighting everyone. Every thread will lead to wahala and dead ends. Dangote's website will seem like a safe haven and he will be able to control what you say and how and when you do. The End.

Bro, let's analyze this objectively. First we both agree that the only way Nigerian economy can grow is by having lots of budding start ups and reducing t dependent on imports. Emphasis on 'import dependent'.
Now, from the last 30 years, Nigeria has been depending heavily on importation of refined crude (Pms, apk, etc) and it took a dangote to identify the need. What happened to all the atiku's, the Otedola's the Chis Uba's and others before now? Let me tell you what happened to them. Most of them have refineries in South Africa, and other European countries or they are very comfortable with the excess dollar they make from the subsidy scam. Why can't state south south state government embark on building a refinery and improving their states IGR.? Why then shouldn't I celebrate dangote even when I know he is creating a monopoly. Take a look at rice, we hav been depending on importation of rice. Now dangote is involved, we are hoping for a change. Now it's coal. Dangote may be killing competitors, but he is filling a void lots of Nigerian billionaires are scared of filling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
georgeidoni:
You are such a pity asshole. Why did your Father not enjoy the same government patronage and waivers? Its people like you that will always categorized every rich man as a ritualist. If just three other persons are doing what Dangote is doing, we will not be in the mess we are today.

That guy said the truth, you need not counter him with your lame argument.
Let me attack your statement, first of all, your opinion that "if we have just 3 people like dangote" is mere wish, you can never , I repeat never have any one like dangote, you know why because dangote has done what we call "capture the regulator" in policy making...
And he alone can enjoy (or enjoyed) the numerous sole importer status, extensive tax waivers, heavy bank loans that he wont pay and will be written off as bad debt at the end, easy access to cbn dollars etc, he will never allow you or anybody in our generation gain access into similar industry or to similar governmental treatment neither will he even allow the government enact fair competitive structure help nigerian people.
Illustrations
During abacha's time , CBN gave dollars to dangote at 21 Naira and other business men traded with dollars at almost 90 something naira( and you say dangote will not be rich or do you think dangote will allow another person gain such advantage)
When cement was deregulated, dangote crashed the price of cement to 300 naira to bag, this price then was below the existing unit cost of producing a bag of cement then( I know people like you will be shouting that he is a good man), he didn't do so because he so much love Nigeria or love Nigerian people, he did so that other people will run out of the market because he has excess cbn dollars to sustain that negative price, the moment most of those others packed up, he increased the price of cement to almost 1500 and lots of people lost their jobs in the other thriving cement factory( this is dangerous and wicked act)
Monopoly is not good for our economic health as a country, we have a population of 170million, wealth cannot just be in the hands of 1 or 2 persons and think we are well, the wealth must be distributed. monopoly kills innovation. For every 100 dangote employ in any industry he is, more people will loose jobs.

This same thing that dangote is doing now is what Rockefeller did during his time, his decision singlehandedly drove America into economic depression, Rockefeller became filthily rich and Americans became poorer not until they had to check him with Antitrust laws.
Next 10years, if we are not carefully, dangote will be installing president like how them Rockefeller were doing in USA then and later we will enter real economic depression, ( shebi we are in recession now, depression is even worse)

5 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by kenigwe18: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Onegai:
To everyone hailing Dangote and hoping to join him soon, I'm surprised you can't see the obvious:

To explain: let Nairaland become a multi-billion dollar potential earned and let Dangote become interested in Start-ups and social media. NL will either be forced to sell to him and the site will suddenly become spammed and start suffering crashes and having issues. Govt will start monitoring comments on the site and fighting everyone. Every thread will lead to wahala and dead ends. Dangote's website will seem like a safe haven and he will be able to control what you say and how and when you do. The End.
I smell truth in this
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by TeddyPendergrass(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Bubewilson:
When the rest of the world is going away from fossil fuel.... nigs are embracing it.

as in ehhhh zero innovative processes niggas are embracing renewal energy to reduce carbon footprint we using it as an alternative smh
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Onegai(f): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2016
tobimillar:

Bro, let's analyze this objectively. First we both agree that the only way Nigerian economy can grow is by having lots of budding start ups and reducing t dependent on imports. Emphasis on 'import dependent'.
Now, from the last 30 years, Nigeria has been depending heavily on importation of refined crude (Pms, apk, etc) and it took a dangote to identify the need. What happened to all the atiku's, the Otedola's the Chis Uba's and others before now? Let me tell you what happened to them. Most of them have refineries in South Africa, and other European countries or they are very comfortable with the excess dollar they make from the subsidy scam. Why can't state south south state government embark on building a refinery and improving their states IGR.? Why then shouldn't I celebrate dangote even when I know he is creating a monopoly. Take a look at rice, we hav been depending on importation of rice. Now dangote is involved, we are hoping for a change. Now it's coal. Dangote may be killing competitors, but he is filling a void lots of Nigerian billionaires are scared of filling

First, I'm a lady.
I agree with you: Otedola and co are not the best answer to Nigeria's problems because they benefit massively from Nigeria being messed up and governmental and institutionalized corruption. However, neither is Dangote a good answer to Nigeria's problems. All of them are two sides of the same coin.

Once there was a hypothetical mining company, they got their investors and technical know-how. They approached govt and got some headway (there's a reason your politicians are rich and it isnt that they stole directly from govt, it is because they align themselves with the right companies and use their influence to get concessions for that company. You cannot earn more than N100million without a politician in your pocket. Known fact about Nigeria). Somehow, they ran up against Dangote. Suddenly, BOI had fault with them. Same thing with another firm, govt agencies started seizing their supply trucks citing one misdemeanor or the other. Same thing with tomato paste and sugar. Now,all those people working for the other companies, do you think they're still getting paid even when their companies are not earning a profit? Imagine if we had a strong Middle class and Upper middle class, would we have a recession? No, because the best way to solve a recession is to spend money and distribute and have it flowing freely and not have everyone hoarding forex on the fear that Naira will crash further.

Remember the Graduate Driver program Dangote ran? I knew what was up, came to Nairaland to scream and shout till I was hoarse. Stay away, he is a ruthless capitalist and is only doing this to benefit himself (and get an international condition to some Bodies). Nobody listened to me and I was called a hater. Where are the Graduate drivers now?

Dangote is not a solution, not unless you like Slavery to masters of your own tribe and country rather than slavery to foreign masters. He is running the economy and you people, those of you waking up at 5am to go to work, earning N40k monthly and managing Grammar schools for your kids, are paying the price for his billions. Because you keep supporting him when you should be insisting on Govt setting caps on his behaviour. His refinery is being touted as the saviour of Nigeria, why on earth will any one want to give one man THAT MUCH POWER?

Abeg let me leave here, Himself and baby are sleeping away to sounds of Opera and Classical music. cool G'morning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Boss13: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2016
EagleScribes:
Can someone else see the direction this game is moving to?

A time will come that Nigeria's economy will be driven majorly by an individual.

Wait till when Dangote gets his refinery project completed

Honestly, it is not good for Nigeria in the long run. Dangote's unrelated diversification, which has resulted to a Conglomerate, can create a problem for Nigeria. Dangote and his present aggressive team will not remain on earth forever, but their companies will outlive them and the possibility of having an incompetent fellow with bad management may result in the collapse of these companies and likewise the collapse of the Nigerian economy in the future. It may not happen in our lifetime, but it is definitely going to happen. It is dangerous for one man to control or have influence over 50% economic activities in a country.

Also, there is the need for the Government to set in and control his ambition. We need other players in the economy, if we cannot breed them, we can acquire them through willingly foreign investors. I truly admire Dangote, but his spiral ambition is getting out of hand and indirectly killing entrepreneurship and competition in this country; for example, because Dangote has entered into the Mining and Refinery industries, it will discourage other entrepreneurs to enter into these separate industries. Dangote has the resources and capabilities to outshine any new entrant.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Onegai(f): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2016
anyaekekehinde:

That guy said the truth, you need not counter him with your lame argument.
Let me attack your statement, first of all, your opinion that "if we have just 3 people like dangote" is mere wish, you can never , I repeat never have any one like dangote, you know why because dangote has done what we call "capture the regulator" in policy making...
And he alone can enjoy (or enjoyed) the numerous sole importer status, extensive tax waivers, heavy bank loans that he wont pay and will be written off as bad debt at the end, easy access to cbn dollars etc, he will never allow you or anybody in our generation gain access into similar industry or to similar governmental treatment neither will he even allow the government enact fair competitive structure help nigerian people.
Illustrations
During abacha's time , CBN gave dollars to dangote at 21 Naira and other business men traded with dollars at almost 90 something naira( and you say dangote will not be rich or do you think dangote will allow another person gain such advantage)
When cement was deregulated, dangote crashed the price of cement to 300 naira to bag, this price then was below the existing unit cost of producing a bag of cement then( I know people like you will be shouting that he is a good man), he didn't do so because he so much love Nigeria or love Nigerian people, he did so that other people will run out of the market because he has excess cbn dollars to sustain that negative price, the moment most of those others packed up, he increased the price of cement to almost 1500 and lots of people lost their jobs in the other thriving cement factory( this is dangerous and wicked act)
Monopoly is not good for our economic health as a country, we have a population of 170million, wealth cannot just be in the hands of 1 or 2 persons and think we are well, the wealth must be distributed. monopoly kills innovation. For every 100 dangote employ in any industry he is, more people will loose jobs.

This same thing that dangote is doing now is what Rockefeller did during his time, his decision singlehandedly drove America into economic depression, Rockefeller became filthily rich and Americans became poorer not until they had to check him with Antitrust laws.
Next 10years, if we are not carefully, dangote will be installing president like how them Rockefeller were doing in USA then and later we will enter real economic depression, ( shebi we are in recession now, depression is even worse)

You are the only person seeing what I've been seeing for 5 years. Let them keep hailing him, he will own their children when he's done with Nigeria. Dangot will come to their village and select the best and healthiest of their kids to work for his family and Nigerians will be too desperate to do more than cry pathetically. Those who can see where Nigeria is heading to are giving their children options to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by obailala(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Bubewilson:
When the rest of the world is going away from fossil fuel.... nigs are embracing it.
As massive and industralised and advanced as China is, they produce up to 75% of their electicity from coal and they are still building new plants. As massive and developed as the USA is, they still happily produce over 40% of their electricity from coal. Germany is currently constructing some massive new coal plants as we speak even though they are one of the loudest campaigners of clean energy. Only a country like the UK just succeeded in shutting down its last coal plant recently. In general, up to 40% of the world's electricity comes from coal, yet you think Nigeria which can't even crawl should be thinking of flying first?
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by EagleScribes: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Boss13:

Honestly, it is not good for Nigeria in the long run. Dangote's unrelated diversification, which has resulted to a Conglomerate, can create a problem for Nigeria. Dangote and his present aggressive team will not remain on earth forever, but their companies will outlive them and the possibility of having an incompetent fellow with bad management may result in the collapse of these companies and likewise the collapse of the Nigerian economy in the future. It may not happen in our lifetime, but it is definitely going to happen. It is dangerous for one man to control or have influence over 50% economic activities in a country.

Also, there is the need for the Government to set in and control his ambition. We need other players in the economy, if we cannot breed them, we can acquire them through willingly foreign investors. I truly admire Dangote, but his spiral ambition is getting out of hand and indirectly killing entrepreneurship and competition in this country; for example, because Dangote has entered into the Mining and Refinery industries, it will discourage other entrepreneurs to enter into these separate industries. Dangote has the resources and capabilities to outshine any new entrant.

Now here's a sensible post from someone who reasons as an intellectual. I was merely looking at those who were attacking me for my line of thoughts.
It's so obvious that every government policy we see today is geared towards the advantage of this same individual. Some guys are not seeing this and I hope it won't be too late before they realise the obvious
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by mizthorlu(f): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:
We'll sha be praising this man till he get dem all and monopolies us.

Government should be dia not not give most of this things to other investors abi na only am dey tend bid?

you get sense...every government has been aiding dangote, they have shares in his company and won't mind monopolising every sector.
stupid one's keep cheering him while you enslave your future
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Boss13: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2016
tobimillar:

You will celebrate him only for a short term, but you do not realise what the long-term impact will be. The people you mentioned their name cannot compete with Dangote anymore. They have created a niche for themselves and not spread their wings. Do you know how much metric tons of rice Nigeria consume in a year? That is the reason why Dangote went into rice processing not because he wants to help the economy and I also understand that his macaroni and spaghetti are of poor quality, now imagine that competence being moved into rice processing, we are left with eating poor quality rice and if you think you as a young entrepreneur can do better in providing quality rice, all he needs to do is lower prices due to cost efficiencies gained via first mover advantage and experience, and your business suffers; or rather he can employ top skills from Thailand to make the rice top quality and you my friend cannot do likewise, so you are forced to close shop.

Probably in the future, we would be paying house rent to Dangote. Let us be honest, he is killing dreams and ambitions of young Nigerians.

Now, let me ask this question - What does DANGOTE, I mean the business, not the man, stand for? You look at Microsoft, Google and Apple; you quickly mention Technology. How about Tesco, Shoprite, Wallmart; you quickly mention Retail Consumer Goods. How about Dangote, what does it stand for, what does it mean to Nigerians and to people in the World? What is Dangote's core competencies? What is it good at? What industry does it specialise in?

Do you know the answer - NOTHING. Dangote as a business is just a business that seeks out opportunities from various industries and enters into these industries and closes up the right to compete and the right for other new growing companies to enter into these industries. It is a Conglomerate, without core competencies, but a vehicle to express the ambition of over-ambitious men.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by stonemasonn: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2016
This guy is milking Kogi state dry, what derivation is the state gaining from Dangote's activities?
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by thesicilian: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I agree with you he may never smell it, but not for the reasons you cited. Dangote is a very smart and industrious man who sees opportunities where others see failures. A lot of other billionaires even higher than him on the list are also in the same line of business as he is, not all of them are inventors or owners of intellectual property.
As as 2014 when our economy was at its peak Dangote broke into the top 25 , and that is even with the dollar at about N165. (And now Forbes lists him at about 45 or so due to the good work Buhari has been doing for the Nigerian economy) Imagine what would have happened if there was a level playing field of N1 to $1!
As a Nigerian you have to work nearly 10times as hard in order to keep up with your mates abroad. If you think Zuckerberg would have hit it so big wit Facebook as a Nigerian, then look at Nairaland and judge for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Boss13: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Guys, let me close my comment with this last few words. I actually have a close friend that is a very close subordinate to Dangote, I do not intend to reveal the identity because it is a public forum and would be careful with my choice of words because the person will quickly decode.

Dangote has a massive aggressive ambition and has developed a strategic plan for 30 years into the future. That plan, as a humble business consultant and finance analyst, is not good for Nigerians; it is good for Nigeria in the short-term, but not good for Nigerians living in Nigeria both in the short and long term.

Hence, you may congratulate him, I do congratulate, admire and envy him but he is building an empire that is stronger than any Nigerian Political institution or any institution in this country for that matter. That, in all honesty, is not good.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by abimic(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

You are wrong, did Zara invent any new thing.
The guy said the truth, u think Ortega can stand the test of time? Do u know how many Charity those guys do, even bill, I can't remember Ortega donating half of his wealth to charity, I can't even remember Ortega entering Nigeria before unlike mark and bill. Even Dangote dropped in his networth, recession is affecting him coupled with the militancy. The hausas are always 19 steps ahead of others in this country, forget those their deceptive lifestyle o, they're fucking rich. Government of the north that favors the north right from the fourth republic. Tech wins it dude, any day anytime, just wait for the future, even seun go dey compete with them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by bonechamberlain(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Nigeria is swimming in a very dangerous water, allowing one man to have control in virtually every sector of the economy, the way I see this is that politicians loot and use dangote as a front for their investment. Nigeria is gradually being bought.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
A lot of Nigerians can do Wat his doing. D only problem is backing of govt... Do u think fangirl can invest in all This without being sure of govt backing. D Guy na govt boi jor.. See his refinery, he has already been promised access to forex. Let normal naija wit Just money try it they will mess up his investment for him or sell forex at crazy rate to him. Dongote definitely Will get forex at 198..so pls stop d whole hype, lots of Nigerians have tot about all This But Who Will want to take such risk and get stuck wit all dis crazy changing govt policies.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by ephi123(f): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=photoshoot post=49285101][/quote]

This childish habit of applying a strikethrough across a person's comment without even addressing the point raised is why the country is where it is. People cannot carry on intelligent discourse and disagree in a mature way. Onegai made a point, counter it if you disagree, very simple.
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by ephi123(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Many people do not realize it but stifling competition will not benefit the average Nigerian in the long run. Everyone should be given a level playing ground.
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by dafuturis(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
989900:

He knows what he is doing: first he is going to try to get the Naira to say N100/$ say in 3-4 years, that automatically almost quadriples his net worth. wink

please expansiate, how is he going to get the Naira to such strength within that time frame.

is it possible??
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by APCsupporter: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Hater
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Mekyno(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
abdulhadi101:
This man go buy naija one day
U took it out of my lips.
Won't it even be better if we leave the management of all/most of resources to him?
He is a astute manager/adminstrator.
Re: Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November by Caseless: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Bubewilson:
did you use your head to type this at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Foreign Exchange Reserve? / The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards. / Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.