Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lil Wayne About Retiring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne About Retiring (407 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Lil Wayne's Daughter Shows Off Sexy New Look (photos) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne About Retiring by Blessingnice(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
http://bisicheli.mywapblog.com/lil-wayne-about-retiring.xhtml

What’s going on, Weezy? Lil Wayne caused his fans to panic in the early hours of Saturday, when he tweeted that he was retiring, shortly after police were called to his Miami home.

“I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fans but I’m dun,” he tweeted , tossing his followers into a tizzy.
On Friday afternoon, Miami police were called to his home following reports of a shooting. ABC 10 later reported that it was a hoax call, the second time it's happened in almost 18 months.
It’s unclear whether the tweet was directly related to the incident, or if other factors were at play.

http://bisicheli.mywapblog.com/lil-wayne-about-retiring.xhtml
Re: Lil Wayne About Retiring by OfficialAwol(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Has any other person heard that gospel song of his?

The song, i think, may have been because of hus near death experiences in recent days and it got me thinking that even the most razz of men could fear the unknown.

Let him retire and devote more time to charity

(1) (Reply)

See What Ladies means When They Comment Like Share Accept Your Friends Request / P-square Releases New Single "Bank Alert" / Brad Pitt: FBI Considers Investigation Over Plane Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.