Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Churches And Schools - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches And Schools (310 Views)

Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Churches And Schools by Sekcibeast1990(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
This has been a question within me. And I will like to share with evryone here. The questions is why churches build universities but are not meant for the poor but only the rich. In my opinion I was thinking the poor are the ones that are suppose to benefit soo much from.schools that are built by churches.or what do you all think

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Devotional 2016(fri. 23/09/2016) / Top 6 Nigerian Pastors That Are Involved In Politics / The Only Thing Worse Than Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.