Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot) (846 Views)

If You Are Interested In Building Your Own Entertainment, news website click / Own A Taxi App Company Of Your Own And Earn $10,000 Monthly On Autopilot / Affordable Android App Development For Wordpress News Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot) by tonic555: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I have a 5 months old news website built and owned by me that is up for sale to the highest bidder(#35k). The website operates on autopilot with no work on your end(your work is just promote on Facebook via ads, which I can teach you).

Its a news aggregation site that curates content from various sources(with link back to the original source done automatically). There is huge potential for this site in future, currently it has no backlink(which i can teach you how to build). The keyword "all naija news" has 4400 per month searches on Google keyword planner, "allnaijanews" which it ranks 3rd with 390 monthly search and so on. So with link building you can easily be on page one of Google.

Website Stats
Website Name- http://www.allnaijanews.com.ng
Date created- 23rd march 2016
Facebook Fans- 1800+(growing everyday)
Articles currently published- over 7000
Daily Page-views- 120+
Publication- Autopilot
Website Price- #35k

If you still want similar news website that runs on autopilot built for you you can call 08066868870(I charge #17k for such)

(1) (Reply)

Exactly 1 Day To Go For The Highly Anticipated FREE ICT Training #EMPOWERTECH By / Python / Interesting Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.