Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' (845 Views)

How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding / Kano Pays ₦10.000 Dowry Each For 100 Brides At Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' by princekevo(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2009
Jst few days away from a topic raised by someone 'Nigerian men and adultty' a south african man is legally taking 4 women to the alter to say i do.
Ladies what do you have to say abt this? Does this means the manifestation of the prophecy as recorded in the bible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8292312.stm
South African businessman Milton Mbele broke all the traditional rules of a polygamous wedding when he recently married four women on the same day.

The four brides dressed in flowing white gowns walked down the aisle together, before saying "We do" to the 44-year-old groom.

Mr Mbele says he didn't marry them purely for the spectacle but also because it made financial sense.

"I don't know how much four different weddings would have cost me but I know doing it all at once saved money," he explains.

"For example I only needed one tent, I needed to hire one caterer and one photographer for the entire ceremony." "I began putting money aside for the event towards the end of 2007 and started collecting quotes for things like the tent and catering costs early last year."

He says he loves all his wives - Thobile Vilakazi, Zanele Langa, Baqinisile Mdlolo and Smangele Cele - equally and also treats them that way.

Re: Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' by Rooneyboy(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2009
Gush ! Women,They will do anything just to be tagged a 'Mrs' .
Re: Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' by princekevo(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Gush ! Women,They will do anything just to be tagged a 'Mrs' .
I jealouse the guy sha, to be able to get 4 clean black sisters to himself only while i no fit get one , lol smiley shocked
Re: Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' by GEW: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Sa Man's Mass Wedding 'saved Money' by princekevo(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2009
Thanks Mo-de for moving the topic to the right place.
Never thought family section was the better place for it

(1) (Reply)

Daughters Are Amazing! / Enough Mercedes Benz Threads, GEEZ!!!! / What Is Your Biggest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.