Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Chris Brown Says He's "DONE" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Says He's "DONE" (621 Views)

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Wizkid Thanks Chris Brown For Believing In Him, Shares Photos On Stage With Him / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Says He's "DONE" by Blessingnice(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
http://bisicheli.mywapblog.com/chris-brown-says-hes-done.xhtml

The star is going to be VERY strict with his guest lists from now on
Chris Brown is reportedly looking to tone down his house parties and tighten things up when it comes to hosts at his mansion.

The 27-year-old singer has maintained his innocence after being accused of pulling a gun on former beauty queen Baylee Curan during a row at his home, and how he's clamping down.

According to TMZ, the star will now enforce a strict guest policy at the Calabasas property with no "randoms" allowed - while his best friends and roommates will have to submit a list for approval.

As well as the written notice of potential guests - which will reportedly include descriptions so he can make an informed decision - those who pass the test are said to be banned from bringing in their own drugs or alcohol.

The alleged changes come after Brown was arrested on gun assault charges.

Speaking to ABC News, Chris said: "I cannot wait till the truth comes to light about this incident and this situation. "You know, because my character's been defaced and who I am as a person and [my] integrity.

"I'm glad all my real supporters know me, and know the truth and see the truth."

Officers surrounded the singer's home last Tuesday following the pre-dawn 911 call from the blonde after she claimed he threatened her with a gun in an argument over a piece of jewellery.

Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, insisted police haven't found a gun or jewellery matching the description given by Baylee when they searched the house.

He said: "There was a search that was done. They went in, and said they had a description of the piece of jewellery. Not found in the house. They went in, a gun, not found in the house."

http://bisicheli.mywapblog.com/chris-brown-says-hes-done.xhtml
Re: Chris Brown Says He's "DONE" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
ok
Re: Chris Brown Says He's "DONE" by Flexherbal(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Celebrities and their life styles!

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares His Experience With A Barber In London / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why / Davido’s ‘skelewu’ Gets Used As Soundtrack In A Disney Movie Titled ‘queen Of Ka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.