Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood (6001 Views)

Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Bobrisky Releases Picture Of How He Want to Look By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by DashyG: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
DashyG:
Just another step toward blurring the gender lines. Without a pen!s I’m neither male or female. I’m a human being.”
Said Jaden Smith about the news to make the big chop on his 18th birthday.
Jaden tweeted to his millions of Twitter followers that upon turning 18 he would have his pens removed and dipped in gold as a trophy for his room.
“I’ve been wanting to do this since 13, but once I’m legally able to control my own finances I can make my pen!sless dreams come true” – Jaden Smith
Jade says he will also drop the ‘n’ off of his name and become just Jade once the surgery is final.
MORE INTERESTING GIST @ www.aproko9ja.com

MORE INTERESTING GIST @ www.aproko9ja.com

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thought jaden Smith was dead sad
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by yanabasee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Very soon... Most Nigerians will begin to practice this.....

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Mrsprof(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nawaoh
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by floragregs(f): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I thought jaden Smith was dead sad
no he's very much alive! Why would you think that?
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
floragregs:
no he's very much alive! Why would you think that?
false rumour I guess undecided
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by donbenedict(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is what happens when your kids begin to have money.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Yeligray(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm 100% sure u'll regret it. May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Seriously,d guy no well at all.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by NanciaKay(f): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eyah. ..... Him the sick seriously.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Coyotejack(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
You see what having to much daddy and mummy money plus stupidity can do to a child......
Makes the child reason to cut his preeque and dip in gold......
If this boy hussle em money all this rubbish noe for dey.....

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
What Will Smith dotted in Alien gene during the Men in Black movie, and accidentally passed it on to his offspring ?? cheesy wink cheesy
Even chop off your head, and be just "headless human ghost" cheesy
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by DrayZee: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol....Americans...

Doing nonsense in the name of freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank God Will Smith has an older son to carry on his name, not this eediot that the Kardashian family used his destiny for rituals

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Will Smith is the genesis of this guys problem, quote me anywhere
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you're still thinking of.relocating to the US to raise your kids, maybe this would make you rethink.

Some day, your son's gonn knock at your door and introduce another dude to you as his future wife grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by iPrevail(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
This nigga is becoming weirder by the day undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by demolinka(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
E be like say this one no know say konji na basstard Abi him don try kwale weed ni?
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by yorhmienerd(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Excuse to been impotent. He needs attention
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by yorhmienerd(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
safarigirl:
Thank God Will Smith has an older son to carry on his name, not this eediot that the Kardashian family used his destiny for rituals
How come Kardashian?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Gerrard59(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
yanabasee:
Very soon... Most Nigerians will begin to practice this.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by C4Ltd: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
"And if your xxxx causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell."

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
yorhmienerd:
How come Kardashian?
he used to date Kylie back when she was training for how to capture a rich black man

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by nerodenero: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
If his father had removed his "joystick", would he have been born?

With what the world is turning to, people that lived in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah were learners!!!

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by leahcimzil: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
false rumour I guess undecided
lol false rumor...is there true rumor?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by LuvU2: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Americans re the dumbest people in the world. Nd they re very racist too.
Why re people surprised grin
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Shym3xx: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sukkot's right when he said poor people are the most heartless and wicked people in the world.

Why do you dirt poor bloggers like posting nonsense for clicks? There are better ways to get clicks on ya dirty blogs than running with stale malicious stories. Try SEO and change the appearance of your blog, with daily updates by posting interesting stories. And people will visit ya blog and get addicted to it. Running a successful blog is all about giving people juicy news and breaking stories.

This nonsense was made up by someone in January and it has since been debunked as a lie. Why run the same stale crap again in September? There's a next malicious crap about the same boy's alleged suicide earlier today. And that has also been debunked as a lie.

Leave the boy alone and let him live.

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by yorhmienerd(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
safarigirl:
he used to date Kylie back when she was training for how to capture a rich black man
Huh! mehn.. you've a point
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by uhalauju(f): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yeye dey really smell....
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by oyetpel(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Over privileged kids.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
leahcimzil:

lol false rumor...is there true rumor?
sometimes smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Cote’d’ivoire’s “lady Nice Eudoxie Yao” Whose Booty Is Breaking Instagram / Photos: Afro Candy Releases Nude Photos To Congratulate Buhari Over Victory. / Omg! Meek Mill Got Exposed After Doing It With A Stripper Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.