Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari (1701 Views)

Ezekwesili Welcomes Release Of Chibok Girls, Thanks God, Buhari, Army / Do You Think Fayose Is Right By Jailing a Herdsman In Ekiti? / Niger Delta Avengers: Beg Them In The Name Of God – Buhari Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by tit(f): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:

Ok seconded, am even feeling the pinch myself, is just that some people are happy to see Nigerian failure and yet they will be the ones condemning the failure.

do you need Form W?
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by tit(f): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
the prayer of a sinful man is an abomination unto Allah.

Allah punish buhari and all his followers one thousand times
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by timeman: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
mars123:
you will
Yeah, "he will" because the economy "had been".
kiss the truth!
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by timeman: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
tit:
the prayer of a sinful man is an abomination unto Allah.

Allah punish buhari and all his followers one thousand times
When Moses was leading the children of isreal outta egypt, they hurled all manner of insults on him along the way, some had conspired to stone him, but in the end........ i am a proud follower who never give a rat ass about zombified wailers.
kiss the truth!
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by whitebeard(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Liar i just went through your posts. You never voted for Buhari
I did support his election and convinced people to vote for him..!! Well u don't even live beside me what now make u think I am lying..I want what's best for the people...!!!
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by lagdmark(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari can ONLY promise his fellow Fulani herdsmen in Daura that he will get the economy on the right track.
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by adconline(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
So he has positioned God to the responsibility if things don't work out? Naija way of forever waiting for God to fix things.
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
I came here to see if he would blame GEJ or not and

I was right

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLAME CHECKERS (NABC)
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by meccuno: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
MaBuk:

Buhari to Nigerians: I'll get economy right

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that his administration will get the economy right by the grace of God.

President Buhari on Sunday gave the assurance in his Eid-El-Kabir message to Nigerians.

The president said he saluted the citizens' steadfastness in spite of the difficult economic times the country was going through.

President Buhari acknowledged that the citizens had exhibited in equal measure, piety and sacrifice which, according to him, are lessons of the Eid.

He said the present recession was as a result of cumulative effects of worldwide economic downturn and failure in the past to plan and save for difficult times.

According to Buhari, "It is impossible to separate the present from the past, to appreciate the extent to which mistakes of the past are affecting everyday life today."

The president also assures that his administration was working round the clock to remove the hardships the country was going through.

"Rail and road constructions, projects in the housing sector, support for farmers and for small and medium scale industries, youth and women's empowerment programmes, support for revival of industries are all designed to reinvigorate the economy and enhance living standards of ordinary people.

"We are getting security right. We are stopping corruption in its tracks and we will get the economy right by the Grace of God," President Buhari stated.

He enjoined Muslims to live by the dictates of Islam as well as to keep good relationships with their Christian brothers and sisters and as patriots in order to maintain the spirit of the Nigerian nation.

Source:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/buhari-to-nigerians-i-ll-get-economy-right/162208.html#8eVRYiRUvyhMeq83.99
[/s]
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by legaxi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
tit:

do you need Form W?
Form W? grin grin grin
Re: I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari by mars123(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
timeman:
Yeah, "he will" because the economy "had been".
kiss the truth!
paper economy you mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Lagos Rally: What FFK Wrote About Igbos In 2013 / How To Join A Political Party In Nigeria. / 50 Years Since Britain Left. African Judges Still Wearing Wigs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.