Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) (5586 Views)

Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On / Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) / This Babe Shows How Her Boyfriend’s Sperm Helped Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Freeman50(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Her name is Deborah Olawoyin aka Mizsthicknesz. She has very big assets and she’s flaunting them for all to see. Lol! I don’t know if she has any skills. See all the rough photos below

1 Share

Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
in as much as I like her big bobs this is high rate of stupidit.i

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by johnpaulo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am so sorry for some of our young ladies,because most of them always end up as babymama's.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by UrWorstNitemare: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided Dumb assets
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by kabman: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hedious.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:
in as much as I like her big bobs this is high rate of stupidit.i

^^^^^loooookat this Gay livin thing. ..bro...if i don't like women..go-to yahooGaySinglulet.com!!! (No oofense)) angry
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Freeman50:
Her name is Deborah Olawoyin aka
Mizsthicknesz. She has very big assets and she’s
flaunting them for all to see. Lol! I don’t know
if she has any skills.
See all the rough photos below

...kaiiii...see cake!! cheesy
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^loooookat this Gay livin thing. ..bro...if i don't like women..go-to yahooGaySinglulet.com!!! (No oofense)) angry
mrcork I don't support in descent dressing doesn't mean I am a gay.
I hate it when someone refers to me as a gay.
with the kind of huge deek I have you're expecting me to insert it in a fellow Guy's anus
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

mrcork I don't support in descent dressing doesn't mean I am a gay.
I hate it when someone refers to me as a gay.
with the kind of huge deek I have you're expecting me to insert it in a fellow Guy's anus

...you ain't gay but then you atack female dresssin sexxxy?...are you a Muslim??...my niggga, this is a civilized planet.
.you don't like what u seee....you look away. .cussin females ain't cool!!! ((Jussssss tryna help)))
undecided
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:

...you ain't gay but then you atack female dresssin sexxxy?...are you a Muslim??...my niggga, this is a civilized planet.
.you don't like what u seee....you look away. .cussin females ain't cool!!! ((Jussssss tryna help)))
undecided
you're as stuwupid as anything how is dressing half naked and sending them to the internet sexy??
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by buchilino(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

you're as stuwupid as anything how is dressing half naked and sending them to the internet sexy??

U DON'T NEED 2 ANSWER D CUCUMBER, ITS OBVIOUS HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY HOME TRAINING
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
buchilino:

U DON'T NEED 2 ANSWER D CUCUMBER, ITS OBVIOUS HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY HOME TRAINING
At bolded gringrincheesy
but one needs to educate those/these perverts we have on this humble forum.
sexiness doesn't evolve from a lady's unclad.
but it is all about her attitude and simplicity.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=49275044]
you're as stuwupid as anything how is dressing half naked and sending them to the internet sexy??[/quote

thanks to dumb homebase guys like u..Nigeria will always be 50years backward....niggga you so dumb you unbelievable...millions of men out their love the picture and then we have gays like you complanin...you honestly think we give dyammm about you faggggs??.. niggggga please!! ((No oofense)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:
thanks to dumb homebase guys like u..Nigeria
will always be 50years backward....niggga you so
dumb you unbelievable...millions of men out their
love the picture and then we have gays like you
complanin...you honestly think we give dyammm
about you faggggs??.. niggggga please!! ((No
oofense))
me gay hahahhahahaha
gimme your mother I'd fvck her 6 rounds non stop then she'll tell you if I'm gay or not.
#hediot#
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

me gay hahahhahahaha
gimme your mother I'd fvck her 6 rounds non stop then she'll tell you if I'm gay or not.
#hediot#

...i eas expetin that response...I jussss a gay kid wit no direction.. my prayer for you is to wake up someday wit priiiick in your mouth...SCUM!! ((am done)) undecided
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eww.... lipsrsealed this is just ridiculous sad
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:

...i eas expetin that response...I jussss a gay kid wit no direction.. my prayer for you is to wake up someday wit priiiick in your mouth...SCUM!! ((am done)) undecided
if you were not a known troll I'd reported you long ago.
and Nairaland moderators don't ban the reportee but rather ban the reporter.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

if you were not a known troll I'd reported you long ago.
and Nairaland moderators don't ban the reportee but rather ban the reporter.

^^^your thread simply proof your common sense is not common....talkin to u right now feels like wiping dog $hit....

...your dumb thread finally detailed thanks to you.. Am out!
angry
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:

^^^your thread simply proof your common sense is not common....talkin to u right now feels like wiping dog $hit....

...your dumb thread finally detailed thanks to you.. Am out!
angry
I wish bullets can be given to people via internet
I'd given you to the extent you will meet your ancestors this night.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

I wish bullets can be given to people via internet
I'd given you to the extent you will meet your ancestors this night.

.nigggga hav u noticed am the only one responding to your dumb stewwwpid thread??....THANK ME LATER! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by BoboFashion(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Baby hippopotamus.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:

.nigggga hav I noticed am the only one responding to your dumb stewwwpid thread??....THANK ME LATER! undecided
I'm not the owner of the thread foooooooool
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by MrCork: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

I'm not the owner of the thread foooooooool

...you sound like a crackhead thou..you mussss be very bored!! ((My badd)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrCork:

...you sound like a crackhead thou..you mussss be very bored!! ((My badd)) undecided
you're nothing but a rejected kitten utensil
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by allytinted: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Too Much Of Everything Aint Healthy For The Body. Moderate And Flexible All The Way.
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Lilprincey(m): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Vaseline crew over to you grin
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Those 'things' are indeed massive grin
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

you're nothing but a rejected kitten utensil
you are just wasting your precious time exchanging words with mrcork grin grin grin
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 12, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
you are just wasting your precious time exchanging words with mrcork grin grin grin
I have nothing precious doing then jooor
grin morning sir
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

I have nothing precious doing then jooor
grin morning sir
morning bro!
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
morning bro!
Happy Eid-el-Kabir
Re: Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) by Big4wig(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Nonsense!! ATTENTION SEEKING FAT ASZ.. Linda is about to open Linda media while ur busy sharing obesity on social media angry ..all those saying dope pic are high angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

"This Is Why I Hate My Job" - Photographer Laments Over Lady's Pose (pics) / Meet Symba The American Model Whose Photo Went Viral (photos) / Don't Drink Too Much Codeine, They Won't Listen. See What Bangalee Wore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.