Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Home Tutor-- Home Lesson Teacher ( Montessori Education) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Home Tutor-- Home Lesson Teacher ( Montessori Education) (471 Views)

Home Tutor- Home Lesson Teacher(montessori Education) / Home Tutor--- Home Lesson Teacher ( Montessori Education) / What Really Is The Responsibility Of A Lesson Teacher As Against A Class Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutor-- Home Lesson Teacher ( Montessori Education) by NkemLaura(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play. In Montessori classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process. Children work in groups and individually to discover and explore knowledge of the world and to develop their maximum potential.
For children aged birth to three years

(1) Provide a safe, engaging and nurturing environment for the child

(2) Promote trust in themselves and their world

(3) Develop confidence in their emerging abilities

(4) Develop gross motor coordination, fine motor skills, and language skills

(5) Offer opportunities to gain independence in daily tasks.
For children aged three to six years

(1) Foster the growth of functional independence, task persistence and self-regulation

(2) Promote social development through respectful, clear communication and safe, natural consequences

(3) Contain a large variety of materials for the refinement of sensory perception and the development of literacy and mathematical understanding

(4) Offer opportunities for imaginative exploration leading to confident, creative self-expression.
For children aged six to twelve years (Lower Elementary, ages six to nine; Upper Elementary, ages nine to twelve)

(1) Offer opportunities for collaborative intellectual exploration in which the child’s interests are supported and guided

(2) Support the development of self-confidence, imagination, intellectual independence and self-efficacy

(3) Foster an understanding of the child’s role in their community, in their culture and in the natural world. Give your child the best foundation.
CONTACT ME:
NAME : MRS MARTINS. I am a teacher. I studied English Language at National Teachers Institute Kaduna. I have diploma in Montessori Education. Am from Enugu State .
STATUES: Married
Phone Number: 07033765373
Email: nkemlaura@gmail.com
Am presently working in a school in Ogudu Ojota Lagos State.
Give me a call if you want your child to get extra Lessons to keep him ahead of his or her classmates. with Montessori education learning is FUN!

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Another Scalm / Is Neco GCE Closing On The 30th? / UNIBEN Resumption Date, Registration Notice – 2016/2017 [returning Students]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.